• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Tips For Successful PKing post your ideas here

#16 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yhcln5 {lang:icon}

• Proud to be just another common person of billions of people in
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 19 June 2003 - 01:16 AM

well this is not really a tip, its just for fun. only bring ur 3 best item( not 4 best or 5) like white party hat, rune plate and legs. anyway go to the end of the f2p wild or near the end, w/ out a skull, meet a high lvl pker. and of course bring a friend, tell the friend to stay out of the pker's sight.

(((((((((load ur self with useless stuff like herb or planks, since planks are pretty much useless, and herbs......................well u cant use the herbs in f2p.)))))))))))

when the pker attacks u, put their name on the buddy list, then tell ur friend to come up and attack the pker when ur about to died (of course by then uve reduced the pker's hp in half hopefully). when u died hopfully ur friend will hav killed the pker.

if not, and ur friend runs away, pm the pker and ask him how do u like my planks? and start taunting him.

any comments if i should try this? or if this is a bad idea?

#17 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ©allum {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Post icon  Posted 04 August 2003 - 07:15 AM

well I never attack people in the wildy. I wait for them to attack me.
Another thing which isnt really a tip but its like yhcln's post. I take a skull and 26 bones and when i get pked the pker gets my full skeleton! biglaugh.gif
Posted Image

#18 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Sir Blackma {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 04 August 2003 - 05:00 PM

lol well i guess i got a tip

1st- Copy the wilderness map and put it in paint (microsoft word works better if you have it) then grid it with three different colors
Green stands for ok to use most of the time.
Yellow-warns you.
And Red-dont go there! hello think of those really good pkers!

I've been gone since forever.
It's like nostalgia randomly coming back...
How many times has it been now? Haha.
Also, if there was ever any confusion,
Sir Blackma does not mean Sir Blackman,
and I am WHITE. Just thought I'd clear
that up lol.

#19 {lang:macro__useroffline}   kungpowchkn {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 27 October 2003 - 11:33 PM

I spend lots of my time in 30 wildy training on hobgoblins. A fun thing to do when running is click the map and then taunt while running. Although risky it is great cuz u know that they wanna kill ya. I love making fun of the guys in dresses lol. I wouldnt do this unless i was pretty familular with running.
1zhelp.gif
Some good things i picked up during my training are:
-ALWAYS use ur miny map.
-The main goal in running is to log out not get to the lowest lvl they can attck u becuz that can be a long way away.
-When running count to ten then begin trying to log out. outtahere.gif
- Dont always run south. Lots of pkers know that will most likely go south and they are prepared. Again ur main goal is to log. So i go away from any monsters and pretty much never south unless i must. (i know this may seem crazy)
- When u log back in turn the pm privacy on. Because the smart pkers add u to their friends list so they know where to find u.
-Do not constantly click on the mini map. This causes ur guy to dance then die lol. U wanna click on a spot far away then wait till ur almost there and click again.
-I bring all my rune to wildy. So, 4 things plus my str ammy. If u have 25 prayer (protect item) turn it on when attcked it lasts a long time and will cause u to save lots of money.
Good luck to all those adventurers grnwink.gif
I know i may sound crazy loopy.gif but try it some time these work from personal experience!
Kungpowchkn
iamwithstupid.gif

#20 {lang:macro__useroffline}   amazonqueen {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 11 December 2003 - 09:10 PM

i could make a catching guide its quite easy and also while ur ranging try range while other people other arent or u cant hit peanuts try time it exactly so u all geta hit in at different times ull take off more hp.

also its good to get to know ur pure or ranger like move as a tea mi pk with a few guys that are really ggood at knowing who im gonna att k this is on my ranger.

i range once then my pure attcks him then my other two rangers shoot him its a cant lose thing unlesss u come along team and also try to run diagonally no onein rs can catch diagon ally only the pros like 100+ great pkers also but u ownt encounter many of them an also do dummy runs say run east then reverse back the way u comei t always confuses them and if ur low hp no food try to attk them that way u waste more of there food lol and also always have oprotect items on if ur skulling i been pking since like my third week of sarting so anyways are these useful to you ill get onto the catching guide soon enuff.

#21 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Killerconvic {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 12 December 2003 - 04:36 AM

i would try to go to the side of a monster respawn. then i cut to the other side. the pker will follow, hopefully getting hit by a mosnter. this should allow you to get away.
Sam's gay

#22 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 December 2003 - 12:50 AM

Any other tip, check my guide to pking in these forums grnwink.gif
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#23 {lang:macro__useroffline}   blink182punk {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 17 June 2004 - 07:33 AM

my friend told me that hes friend is a lvll 30 and does 16 he said it was the secret of pkin but he did not tell me

#24 {lang:macro__useroffline}   fugi_42_03 {lang:icon}

• soon to b a U.S Marine!
  • Icon

Posted 17 June 2004 - 05:55 PM

i have learned a fullproof catchin system if ne1 could master this you would b awesome...i am sorta good at it but here it goes....after they run click 3 times infront of them in the direction they run....after their health bar dissapears click attack on their feet...yes their feet...your char will skip the 3 spaces and atk em....

her is my tip on pileing...ive heard many ways...first is to overload their battle system wit atk requests by pounding your mouse and if they kill their opponent u will atk them without giving them a chance to heal..if u want to do it precise then w8 for the last hit to go thru and rightclick em then click attack...this is for pking in runescape classic tho i really dont try pkin in rs2 except on my mage TheSmile.gif cause he is lvl 21 and hits 14's TheSmile.gif

#25 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x snow b0y x {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 19 June 2004 - 07:56 AM

~Another thing with the pking with partners if u get a friend to make a twin with same stats and looks and combat as u, u could confuse non skullers by having one guy shoot him then the other one get into the wild(with crossbow in hand) and have him get atted by the guy then u jump in with range(and ur friend should pull out his sword) and hopefully u can kill him all i no is it work with one of my twins and me. (i have 2 twins btw, for 5 different combats)~ TheSmile.gif TheSmile.gif

~then one thing about pure rangers if u use a crosbow which most pure rangers do get as far a way from target as possible when ur friends fighting him because on after 3rd round most guys will come after u and u want space so u can run then hopefully ur m8 can catch him at low hp. And a tip for those who pk with a pure ranger and fighter first let pure ranger hit on the target once then att so ur ranger has one more chance to hit just incase. Thats all i can say for now.~ TheSmile.gif TheSmile.gif

#26 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x snow b0y x {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 19 June 2004 - 08:01 AM

srry bout this double reply but blink182punk ur friend lied theres no possible way to hit 16 r2h at 30 combat highest hit r2h at 30 combat is 15 and thats 40att by wine 1def 45str 34hp and 4prayer trust me i checked rstk

#27 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Ferret Overlord {lang:icon}

• Citizen Snips
  • Icon

Posted 20 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (x snow b0y x @ Jun 19 2004, 04:01 AM)
srry bout this double reply but blink182punk ur friend lied theres no possible way to hit 16 r2h at 30 combat highest hit r2h at 30 combat is 15 and thats 40att by wine 1def 45str 34hp and 4prayer trust me i checked rstk

Go pure in str and att. Add strongest prayer possible, which doesn't affect combat lvl, and drink a str potion, and you're pretty good.
I'm 60 and I still only hit 13.
HI! I'M BACK SPORADICALLY! Nobody probably remembers me :(

#28 {lang:macro__useroffline}   suzie_redrum {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 02 August 2004 - 07:10 AM

here is a tip: read this http://www.cspacezon...showtopic=13832

#29 {lang:macro__useroffline}   blink182punk {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 05 August 2004 - 10:27 AM

my friend was not lieyin i found out the so called secret was not a big one all iu gotta do is magic. the lvl 30 did hit 16s in magic only

#30 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}

Posted 12 August 2004 - 05:38 PM

Not sure if this has been posted before, but...

It can pay off to tread around common wilderness clue spots, such as the spider nest (where the sapphire is). Firstly, a fair amount of people do clues, though it's a certain amount of luck that determines if you're on at the same time. Secondly, if you wait, vulture-like, until the clue-hunter has already gotten the casket, you may get that as well as any other loot they may have been carrying grnwink.gif

Learned this the hard way, on the receiving end. Granted, I did narrowly escape, though.
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users