CurvedSpace Forums: Santa Raid! This Time It's Santa's Vengeance... - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Santa Raid! This Time It's Santa's Vengeance...

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:38 AM

We had two of these before, and many probably remember them as among the most insane events we've ever held in Runescape. We skipped a year or two of holidays... But not this time!

This is how it's going to work:

Everyone involved will create new level 3 characters intended to look kinda like Santa (white hair, white beard, red clothes). Their names should also resemble Santa. Then we will meet and raid the wilderness. Many will not be able to attack us, so as long as we stay away from hostile NPCs we can stay out there for a while. I can guarantee interesting responses from PKers as our mob of un-attackable Santas surrounds them. grinning-smiley-048.gif

We can also have fun in Lumbridge and elsewhere, and who knows what potential exists for trains... A lot more than with our standard characters, that's for sure.

When will this be? That's yet to be determined. Is it too late to schedule before Christmas? Maybe... But maybe not. If we can't we can still hold this a little after, it may bring about more interesting responses anyway. bluetongue.gif

Let's discuss a day, and a server will be decided upon when a day and time are finalized. Maybe we can have more than one of these... And I don't have to be the only one hosting them. grnwink.gif Let's cover all time zones if there's interest.

So, to start off, I uncovered my old Santa account... "Santa Cs". If you're coming please reply with your character's name, and be sure to get off the island before the event. bluetongue.gif
Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Ratty {lang:icon}

• Bigrat2
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:48 AM

Ooo, i'm going out real soon, so i'll make a santa character tonight. Hehe. I -should- be able to come to the event itself =D
Empty sig is empty.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Res {lang:icon}

• Ol' Crazy Res
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:18 AM

ROFL!1 I still have my character from the first one I did a few years back!!!
Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be "The One".
Born to bear and read to all the details of our ending
To write it down for all the world to see.

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nazē. {lang:icon}

• OGFEWSWCSWOCSUUPOTOFTW
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:38 AM

Mehe. Sounds fun. ^_^ *Will make one just in case*
Video of the Week! Click it! ;D (Second attempt!)
Blame it on the Pop

Posted Image
Why yes... I did give in to this here thing above. =O

Hug?

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nuu™™ {lang:icon}

• OGFEWSWCSWOCSUUPOTOFTW
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE(Cspace @ Dec 23 2006, 03:38 PM) {lang:macro__view_post}

We had two of these before, and many probably remember them as among the most insane events we've ever held in Runescape. We skipped a year or two of holidays... But not this time!

This is how it's going to work:

Everyone involved will create new level 3 characters intended to look kinda like Santa (white hair, white beard, red clothes). Their names should also resemble Santa. Then we will meet and raid the wilderness. Many will not be able to attack us, so as long as we stay away from hostile NPCs we can stay out there for a while. I can guarantee interesting responses from PKers as our mob of un-attackable Santas surrounds them. grinning-smiley-048.gif

We can also have fun in Lumbridge and elsewhere, and who knows what potential exists for trains... A lot more than with our standard characters, that's for sure.

When will this be? That's yet to be determined. Is it too late to schedule before Christmas? Maybe... But maybe not. If we can't we can still hold this a little after, it may bring about more interesting responses anyway. bluetongue.gif

Let's discuss a day, and a server will be decided upon when a day and time are finalized. Maybe we can have more than one of these... And I don't have to be the only one hosting them. grnwink.gif Let's cover all time zones if there's interest.

So, to start off, I uncovered my old Santa account... "Santa Cs". If you're coming please reply with your character's name, and be sure to get off the island before the event. bluetongue.gif

Wow, you know what? I think I actually saw this event a few years ago before I came to CurvedSpace, near that castle with the warriors and the elemental spawns. I'm pretty sure I killed a lot of you too. bluetongue.gif
I have trademarked the symbol: '™'. You fail at display names.

^ Thanks to Nazy for the... thingy ^

Things which you should look at:

SKoA - http://skoa.cspacezone.com/ , if you have any Age of Empires games.

The DS Garden Festival Minigame - Link , whether you play DStorm or not.

The Most Mysterious SSSS - Link For people who don't care about...things.

Like LEGO? Play Blockland!

I may be an Arbiter, but I'll always be a SeeDy little man.™™

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Charlie {lang:icon}

• *lick*
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:32 PM

I'ma coming.

Name is Turkeytastic..its not Santa related..but who knows..maybe Santa likes Turkey ShiftyEyes_anim.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users