• You cannot reply to this topic

Kramada vs. Vuurin

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Ich möchte Sie allen töten <3
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:59 PM

Kramada comes running into the colosseum swinging his huge Zanbato everywhere. After a few tricks for the crowd, Kramada turns around and waits for his opponent come out.

"Comon, and take your move!"

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:26 PM

OOC: I'm gonna try to make this more of a battle where I use my abilities more for the purpose of their roleplaying quality, instead of going all out right off the bat to try to kill you as fast as possible bluetongue.gif

Vuurin watched the warrior's display of self-arrogance from the shadows, smiling sardonicly. As he finished, he stepped from the darkness. "You wish to fight me?" he said, though the quiet voice was quite audible to Kramada, even though he was quite a distance away. "I can rend your flesh from your bones with a word, torment your mind with memories that you don't recall ever experiencing with a simple incantation... And you think you can fight me with your petty weapons of steel? You think your armor will protect you from the scourge of my power? You are a fool!" He raised his hands, palms and fingers pointed at his opponent, and then made a pushing movement, as if sending something at him.

# Wrack Mind: Using telepathic powers, a mentalist is capable of harming the minds of others.

* AFFINITY COST: 60
* DAMAGE: 40 Mind damage if target has over 70 mind, and 15 Mind damage if target has 70 or lower Mind.

~Vuurin du Ellidar~
Health: 875/875
Mind: 100/100
Stamina: 0
Affinity: 660/720
DP (Melee): 0
DP (Range): 0
Stance:
# Spellweaver's Stance: A stance used to increase the damage of spells that deal a flat amount of damage.

* STANCE: All direct arcane spell damage + 10
Focus:
# Nature's Fury: One who understands the forces of nature will know the potency of the more sudden forces in causing destruction.

* FOCUS: All direct arcane spell damage + 40

“In the valley of hope, there is no winter.”

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 12:40 AM

Kramada stands momentarly, almost laughing at the spell, then suddenly he collapses to the ground. Rolling on the ground, he feels as if dozens of knifes were shoved into his skull. He tries to get himself up as he clutches his head. Kramada gets up to a squat, and takes a few quick breaths, then he raises his head and stands back up. "What kind of monster are you?!" Kramada yells. Kramada quickly realizes this won't be the simple stab and slash fight he's done hundreds of times.

"Magic won't be able to help you now!" Kramada runs up to the mage and swings the Zanbato with a huge thrust, feeling almost as if he cut the mage in half, it slams into Vuurin

Kramada
Health: 900
Mind: 20/25
Affinity: 0
DP (Melee): 395
# Balanced Stance: After one gains a complete understanding of all aspects of being a warrior, he/she would attain balance in physical combat.

* STANCE: Melee weapons' damage + 35 each, while all received physical damage - 60
# Battle Concentration: You can't win a battle if you lose your will to fight.

* FOCUS: Regenerate 10 Mind for every turn.

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:10 AM

OOC: Is the 395 DP you do with or without the extra DP of your stance added in?

Vuurin stepped back slightly as he saw the warrior charge, and in the next moment, found that the warrior was right before him, swinging his blade up in a diagonal slash. The blade cut from his right hip up to his left shoulder, pulling him up as it did. As the blade left his shoulder, he was thrown into a backflip, and finally gravity brought him down -- painfully -- onto his sliced chest. He groaned, and then carefully got to his feet. The whole thing had taken only a moment, and the warrior still seemed to be recovering from the attack.

His left hand clutching his wounds, he reached forward to the warrior with his right, who was still a bit away. Acting as if he was grasping his opponent, he made a flicking oponent with his hand upwards...

# Careless Translocation: Translocation is a difficult feat for any mage to accomplish in any safe manner. In fact, a mage's translocation can be so unpredictable that it can faithfully be used as an attack. Whether it be translocation into the interior of a wall, translocation that misses its mark vertically, or some other similar "mistake", the outcome can be rather painful for the one at the other end of the spell.

* AFFINITY COST: 80

* DAMAGE: 120 +50 for stance and focus 170
* PARALYSIS EFFECT
o IMMUNITY: Constitution of 30
o LENGTH: 3 turns
* CONFOUNDMENT EFFECT
o IMMUNITY: Constitution of 5
o FIRST TURN LOST: Target's next turn
o LENGTH: 5 turns

~Vuurin du Ellidar~
Health: 460/875
Affinity: 600/720
Stance:
# Spellweaver's Stance: A stance used to increase the damage of spells that deal a flat amount of damage.

Focus:
# Nature's Fury: One who understands the forces of nature will know the potency of the more sudden forces in causing destruction.

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:59 AM

((It's 360, and with stance it's 395)) ((Mabey Stamina isn't a bad thing to have... xD))

Kramada feels a rush inside of him, and then a instant later he finds himself upside crashing onto the arena's wall. He gets back into the arena and goes to attack his opponent only to find his arm injured during his fall, knowing he'd be unable to directly attack again, he changes his strategy ((We can change our focus during a battle right? I mean, you've already trained yourself, so it's just a matter of putting it to work right? xD))

Finding his huge sword too heavy for him to hold in his injured state, get drops it to the ground, and swings his fist back, and jabs right to the mage

~DP:350~

Kramada
Health: 760/900
Stamina: 15/20
Affinity: 20/20
DP (Melee): 395
# Balanced Stance: After one gains a complete understanding of all aspects of being a warrior, he/she would attain balance in physical combat.

* STANCE: Melee weapons' damage + 35 each, while all received physical damage - 60
# Planar Focus: As a warrior with arcane power, you are able to balance yourself between physical attacks and those that are arcane in nature.

* FOCUS: Stamina + 20, Affinity + 20

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:25 PM

OOC: Ehh, attacking without a weapon is still considered a standard attack (which is what paralysis exempts). An ability would have to be used to bypass paralysis bluetongue.gif I'll let you edit or something... XD

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

((A standard attack is like not using any skills I thought, -.0))

Combat Fundamentals

* Jab: A basic technique that does extra damage.
o STAMINA COST: 5
o PHYSICAL DAMAGE (MELEE): Standard + 5

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:53 PM

OOC: Ah, I hadn't realized you'd used an ability since you hadn't pasted it in that post bluetongue.gif

Vuurin takes the blow, feeling himself weaken. He wouldn't be able to take much more of this... He had to do something. He had made a mistake, he knew, near the beginning of the battle... If only he could fix it! Then he remembered... He could fix it! He had only to change the flow of time...

# Fog History: Beginning to find some understanding in the cosmos, a mage can begin to manipulate the flow of time. This is perhaps a more difficult feat than translocation, but with practice a chronomancer is capable of making minor adjustments to the history of a battle.

* AFFINITY COST: 120
FFECT: Two turns of the chronomancer's choosing will be swapped. The ultimate effect of this ability depends on the lasting impact of that change. If this change would technically kill a character who is otherwise alive when this ability is used, the chronomancer would experience a Paradox effect for three turns and the swap would not take hold.

OOC: I choose to switch my first and second turns. As a result, Careless Translocation was used before your first turn. Since on your first turn you used a standard attack, and Careless Translocation was now cast before that turn, the attack you did on your first turn is negated. Because of this, I have back the 395 damage that was now not dealt in that turn.

~Vuurin du Ellidar~
Health: 525/875
Affinity: 480/720
Stance:

Focus:

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:03 PM

((I'll assume you didn't notice, but
" * AFFINITY COST: 120
* EXTRA TURNS REQUIRED TO CAST: 2
* EFFECT: Two turns of the chronomancer's choosing will be swapped. The ultimate effect of this ability depends on the lasting impact of that change. If this change would technically kill a character who is otherwise alive when this ability is used, the chronomancer would experience a Paradox effect for three turns and the swap would not take hold."))
((Frankly, considering my build, I'd rather just finish it now, but if you didn't see that, feel free to edit your turn))

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:17 PM

OOC: Oh my. That ruins my whole battle plan bluetongue.gif No, I didn't. This battle is rather hopeless -- my plan was to use that to gain back 395 DP, take a blow again that takes away your Stamina by 5, conjure a vitality stone to gain back that life, take the blow again that lowers you by 5, conjure another vitality stone (at this point I've now run out of charm slots), and then take the blow once more... Now you'd be out of stamina, I'd use the careless translocation, so you can't attack or anything... And then I could finish you off! But you'd kill me without my changing the flow of battle sad.gif Alright, yeah. If you want to fight again, sure. After my first battle (against Neraphym), I had decided I had too much affinity and too little health, but I had forgotten to change it for this battle. The other two battle's I'm in now I've changed it for. So if you want to fight again, the outcome may be different ShiftyEyes_anim.gif

As Vuurin cast his spell to change the past, he encountered something strange, something different. He didn't know what it was; it hadn't been there countless times before when he had cast this spell. It was like a bump... or a barrier. He tried to work around it, feeling his way past, but found that it was solid in all directions. He pushed on it, trying to break through, and found that it was pushing back! In fact, it felt as if he had just been burned and frozen at the same time while someone pummeled him. The blow came at him all at once...

Vuurin was thrown backwards several feet before landing spread-eagled on his back, obviously unconscious -- and probably close to death.

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:24 PM

OOC:Yeah, well, if anything, this battle showed I need a bit more stamina and mind xD. So I'll most likely change a little bit aswell

Kramada braces for the next attack that this sorcerer would throw at him, knowing what he had done eariler, he prepared for the worst. Barely focusing on Vuurin, he sees him getting ready to conjour a spell again! Kramada's mind races at the thought of what the mage would cast now, since he was close to his end. Suddenly, the mage stopped, and the spell looked as if it actually backfired on him! Kramada wasted no time and rushing over and taking advantage. He jumped into the air, and delivered the final blow

# Jab: A basic technique that does extra damage.

* STAMINA COST: 5
* PHYSICAL DAMAGE (MELEE): Standard + 5

Health: 760/900
Stamina: 10/20
Affinity: 20/20
DP (Melee): 350

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:28 PM

*is dead*

OOC: So if you're wanting to battle again, just holler! Also, I noticed that I apparently have you on my MSN Messenger list (though I have no idea from when)... I'm not sure if that's still your current address or anything, or if you still have me on your list, but it would be easier to communicate there XD

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users