• {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Myself

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 14 April 2007 - 06:40 AM

I'm doing some activities with this DASE organization. For those who haven't followed my story, here's the deal. DASE (Dark Aphorite Star Empire) is a band of rebel Aphorites who escaped to the other side of the galaxy using a technology not yet discovered by the Corrorians. On this other side, they are compeltely unreachable by hyperspace, so they are safe there. There are beginning to build a new civilization over there, and are preparing for an inevitable war with the Corrorians should they ever reach their sanctuary.

DASE is run by an Oligarchy, but has a strong military force lead by the 7 DASE-Gods. Neraphym is one of them, and has a great deal of extra power and resources available to him in that respect. To make things fair, this power will not carry over. When Neraphym is using his DASE resources, he is to be treated as an NPC. When Neraphym is off questing and having fights, he will not make use of his DASE armor, weapons, abilities, and so forth. This will allow me to advance my story without giving me unfair power.
Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users