#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:55 AM

What kinds of missions can I set up?
Anything according to your Sphere (unless it's a "fun" mission, which anyone can start). You can get creative with it, and we're easy-going... If there's a similarity to another Sphere's area, it doesn't matter as long as the mission has something to do with yours.

How exactly do I provide a mission?
That's up to you, there are many ways to push it. However, you must at least start a thread in this forum about it.

Can I have fun with the mission, or flat-out roleplay its description?
Sure, why not? You can provide objectives, terms for success, waypoints, organization, or whatever else you want.

What should the mission accomplish?
It would be awesome if the mission could benefit the Order or one of its factions in some way. However, there are many areas where a mission could just be intended as entertainment, or even as an event, challenge, or player-driven quest. Anyone can start one of these "fun" missions regardless of Sphere.

Can I participate in my own mission?
Yes, but someone else needs to actually lead it.

I have this awesome idea for a mission, but I have the wrong Sphere...
Don't change your Sphere because of it. If you have an idea for a mission, feel free to post it, but in general you should focus on your Sphere. If one tries enough missions in a certain area, he/she will probably gain a sense for what will work. What we want to get out of the Spheres is specialization.

So I am able to officially set up missions?
Indeed! thumb.gif

Can I give Tier promotions for my missions?
You must contact me beforehand if you want to give such promotions as a reward. Not every mission can give them, since they're intended to be for significant or prolonged contributions to the Order. However, even if your missions aren't able to give such promotions, I will be more likely to give unconditional promotions to those who create missions, as well as to those who actually carry them out.

Can I give other promotions for my missions?
As long as you're a leader in the applicable faction (or otherwise have permission), yes. It will depend on how your faction is organized. You're allowed to create something like a "Tier" system that is specific to your faction. You can also create other point systems if you wish, but you'll need to provide the rewards for them.

Can I give other rewards for my missions, like items or credits?
Sure, if you or your faction would want to provide them.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users