CurvedSpace Forums: faction for lusternia and possibly achaea - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

faction for lusternia and possibly achaea

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Rohtaren {lang:icon}

• no chief big fart
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 09 July 2007 - 03:17 AM

Yes, I would like to propose that we form a faction for the game called Lusternia and possibly another game called Achaea.

They are both from the same company and are both MUDs, but are very interesting. I can't say as much as I can for Achaea as I can Lusternia as I do not have a character in Achaea. However, my brother has played both and has stated they are both excellent, but that Lusternia is better.

here are links to the two games.
Lusternia
Achaea

oh, I forgot one thing. Lusternia isn't very big, with the average number of players I've seen online being between 70 and 100, and with not much of a trading system that I know of (as far as I know you exchange items by giving items) you better not be a scammer... punishments can be severe, punishments will vary between the guilds, I believe. And don't become obsessed, if you decide to play... really...

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Phalanx {lang:icon}

• Too Hot to Handle!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:20 AM

ill check em out and if i like em ill put in a good word bout them

RS Goals
Att: 47/50 Crafting: 42/50
Str: 51/60 Mining: 57/65
Def: 44/50 Smithing: 49/60
Range: 9/20 Fishing: 39/45
Pray: 28/40 Cooking: 43/55
Magic: 31/40 Fire: 24/30
Rc: 29/40 WC: 44/55

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Rohtaren {lang:icon}

• no chief big fart
  • Icon

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:37 AM

ack, one thing is that if you let your account sit idle for too long without giving some personal information to the creators, your acount "falls into sleep forever" or dies... thats something thats something that I have failed to do, and therefor my account should be dead now. I've been away for a few days... yes, a few days can kill your character.

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Phalanx {lang:icon}

• Too Hot to Handle!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:18 AM

well i tried both of them, and the only thing I didnt like about them is that it is a text based RPG which i can never remember all the commands for so im stuffed, other than that the gameplay an stuff seems enjoyable

RS Goals
Att: 47/50 Crafting: 42/50
Str: 51/60 Mining: 57/65
Def: 44/50 Smithing: 49/60
Range: 9/20 Fishing: 39/45
Pray: 28/40 Cooking: 43/55
Magic: 31/40 Fire: 24/30
Rc: 29/40 WC: 44/55

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Rohtaren {lang:icon}

• no chief big fart
  • Icon

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

yea, it is a little hard to remember all the commands, but over time you get around to remembering the really important ones and vaguely remembering the not so important ones. and the nice thing is, there is almost always one of the "fate guides" around in to help you, if not that there's always someone in your guild to help out... and if you cannot get any help from them, there's almost always a help, chelp, or ghelp file, plus the stuff in your skills and what not.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users