CurvedSpace Forums: Texan_H_B_K's Schtuff - CurvedSpace Forums

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Texan_H_B_K's Schtuff But Ma! Everyone else is doing it!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Ich möchte Sie allen töten <3
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:32 PM

Just to follow the trend, and to try to passively bring more life to this forum.

BTW: Don't ask, don't know.

Anyways, for what I'm currently working on....I just finished Attack, Hunter, Ranged, and Crafting goals. And I'm basically trying to figure out what's the best way to make money with the skills I have. (Any help would be appreciated.)

And I just quit my old RSB clan, and I'm browsing through Runescape Boards and Runescape Community looking for clans, but looks like I'll have to stick with RSB, because most RSC clans require a combat of over 100 or so, and the rest are basically dead. So I might post a few pictures of me with the random clan I've joined that day bluetongue.gif

EDIT: Maybe I should change the title....Naw....

Anyways, here's my mage-pure, I'm not good with names, and I only made the account so I could kill a friend in a level 3 vs. level 3 wildy battle, didn't think I'd keep it after that, but whatever.

Not very imprresive, I'm still wondering what to do with him now. I got a couple thousand more chaos runes for crumble undead, and once I hit 55 magic, I'm thinking about alching untill 59, but I'm not sure when I should subscribe him, since most likely the only thing I'll be able to alch effectively are bows, but at only 52 fletching, that's gonna be a problem.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• I Can't Decide On An Avatar
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:34 PM

Nice.

You're char is a girl. :O

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE(.:Xmadole:. @ Sep 9 2007, 01:34 PM) {lang:macro__view_post}
Nice.

You're char is a girl. :O

BTW: Don't ask, don't know.

I probably won't play much today, Bears are gonna be on in half an hour, and when they're done, Cowboys are gonna be playing. _sure.gif

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

I gave my noob a couple of chaos runes, and went to town on the skeles in varrok's sewer, here's a few pictures of my levels.

F2P never ceases to amaze me, while I was down there, some noob came up, and started asking me what's my magic level, I told him 51, and he started asking me to be his "magic master", after a few times of me telling him that I'm busy, he started spamming me like crazy, and I finally said I'll do it, and then I ask him what's his magic level, and he says 1. I just stand there and ask him if he has any staves, magic equipment, runes and he didn't have any. After I answered a few of his questions, he looked at his level, and randomly told me he still has level 1 magic, and that I'm a nub m4gc trner.

At least he stopped bugging me after I told him to go deeper in the sewers, and he got owned grnwink.gif

In my defense, he shouldn't have listened to a "nub m4gc trner" anyways. thumb.gif

EDIT: I'll continue to edit this as I gain more levels, I got 30 Hitpoints, but I forgot to take a picture, because was busy telling this person not to do the
a q p
....W
Thing in my IM screen, because I didn't want in on my picture, but I'll live I suppose.

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Zziggywolf5 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE(UnrealBLight @ Sep 9 2007, 06:10 PM) {lang:macro__view_post}
F2P never ceases to amaze me, while I was down there, some noob came up, and started asking me what's my magic level, I told him 51, and he started asking me to be his "magic master", after a few times of me telling him that I'm busy, he started spamming me like crazy, and I finally said I'll do it, and then I ask him what's his magic level, and he says 1. I just stand there and ask him if he has any staves, magic equipment, runes and he didn't have any. After I answered a few of his questions, he looked at his level, and randomly told me he still has level 1 magic, and that I'm a nub m4gc trner.

At least he stopped bugging me after I told him to go deeper in the sewers, and he got owned grnwink.gif

In my defense, he shouldn't have listened to a "nub m4gc trner" anyways. thumb.gif

Good job on convincing him to go deeper. bluetongue.gif

Oh, and congratz!

QUOTE (JGJTan @ Jul 17 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I endorse stalking. :thumb:

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:13 AM

Thanks, ya gotta get rid of the noobs one way or another.

(((Looks like I played more then I thought I would yesterday)))

Here's where I started getting kinda bored of asking my little group to say cheese and gratz over and over, so I started asking random people who were either training with me, or would walk by to say cheese for me.

This dude was pretty cool, we talked for a bit, but I messed up when I did the screenshot, so it's editted, you can tell by where I'm standing, and where I'm on the mini-map =\

I randomly joined a friend's chat, and he asked me why I asked him to say cheese, I told him about the blog thing, and he asked a few of our friends to say cheese, bluetongue.gif

This dude (the one in public chat) was bugging me for chaos runes, but I knew I was close to 54 magic, so I just figured if I get him to say cheese, and give him a few runes, that he'll run away.

And here's the last one for my mage.

So then I got on Texan_H_B_K, and hanged out a bit while watching the Bears play, and I started thinking how to make some money, and I just thought I should train Runecrafting, so I got a few levels.

Another level.

Here's where I started getting the pictures of the random people I was asking to say cheese in the picture aswell. He was kinda nice, he's a huge Texan-fanatic aswell, so we had a long chat.

Another one, for the IM that's on the screen, I was gonna take if off, but I thought it was kinda funny; there's a dude named "Im Hungry 11", and he got his cooking 90, so I said he should make a new account named "Im Full 22", and looks like he...sorta toke my advice =\

Well, that might've been pretty long, but I'm keeping them for if I make a blog on RSC.

Today I'll probably be doing Varrok's Acheivement Dairy.

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:20 AM

I'd like to ask that if a mod sees this, to change the title to "Texan's Blog [Lots of Big Images]" Hopefully that'll fit _sure.gif

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Zziggywolf5 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:16 PM

Congratz on your schtuff!

QUOTE (JGJTan @ Jul 17 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I endorse stalking. :thumb:

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:00 AM

Heh, decided to res this since I'm back to playing alot.

BTW, my clipper registration ran out, so no more post full of pictures, but if anyone knows a screen capturing program that like automatically saves pictures as soon as you take them, (so that you don't have to go through MS Paint and all that) please post them.

Anyways, just a re-cap of what's going on, in no order: I'm still a girl, and I've somehow gotten myself to think I seriously am one, I need help. (Ziggy-Wiggy's still my lover though, I'll find away around our problems)

So, a few levels gained, and added dragon into my outfit, yayzorz.
Clan-wise, I'm still following my old RSB buds, finally convinced old clans to merge, they're somewhat active now, nice to seem them up again, but I'm still looking for a change in scenery (No offense, but I haven't seen enough activity to think of this SeeD as my main clan)

I've gotten back into my old tab-making company, cash was flowing in untill the G E opened up, now tabs went from 3k to around 850 for like cammies =/, and still dropping. We recent killed off alot of our competition off RSB, feels good, but we're still not getting far financially-wise still. I need the company for my magic, so I'll be sticking with it through this low point.

Few friends of my have been thinking of reviving our old mercenary group, and getting back into business, the clan wars update should be a great way to get us going, if anyone would be interested, keep in contact with me, we might not get anywhere depending on how the mini-game works.

Trying to get 99 Hunter before summoning comes out, I just can't stand salamanders. They're great for exp, but I've never liked power-training and releasing the sallys just feels like that.

Got my house going, had a 11 room chaotic mess before, now it looks all spiffy with 56 con, I'm in love with my portals.

My lack of a d-chain's killing me, with almost full dragon, and then the rune plate, makes me remember when I ran around in rsc with my part steel/part bronze armour.

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:12 AM

I know about double posting, but the last one was just a re-cap, here's today.

So, going for 99 hunter, since, well, it's the easiest 99. As I've mentioned before, sallys just bug the heck out of me, don't want to touch them, but red chins are a pretty bad idea for under 70 hunting; so I figure, I'll get to 1mil exp off sallys, then go to chins. That'll get me to level 73, and thanks to runehq, I find I'm only 70% there, which means a little over half of all that I've worked, I'm gonna do it all over again. Guess I'm gonna have to get used to that feeling though, so anyways, got 1064 red salamanders, and after that, I'll be living in "Da Hillz".

This is going to be a long month.

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Kimojuno {lang:icon}

• W00T! :D
  • Icon
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE(UnrealBLight @ Sep 10 2007, 07:20 PM) {lang:macro__view_post}
I'd like to ask that if a mod sees this, to change the title to "Texan's Blog [Lots of Big Images]" Hopefully that'll fit _sure.gif

Did you still want this done?

{lang:macro__view_post}Xmadole, on 09 August 2009 - 09:28 AM, said:

i wish i actually read the first post of threads.

Posted Image

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• I Can't Decide On An Avatar
  • Icon

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:47 PM

My new RSN looks awesome in the RS font. bluetongue.gif

...and you could of turned private chat off and just copied the "Hi SeeD!" bit...I better make sure nobody knows i'm a noob. ShiftyEyes_anim.gif

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Unrealblight {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 December 2007 - 06:20 PM

I guess I could've, but that would've been too nice of me.

Since I won't be posting much pictures, I think I'll just edit the first post into a later post, and keep the topic starter somewhat current.

Anyways, I did about 200 red sallys, and then toke a nap, it's 6 hours later now so, I'm going back to work =P

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:00 PM

Wow, you've definitely done a lot bluetongue.gif

Good luck with hunting thumb.gif

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bodom {lang:icon}

• Echliurn
  • Icon

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:46 AM

You should jsut do chins even if it is a bit slower, i done sallys up to 63 and like you hated it, but then done chins soon as i hit 63 and got to 83 within a week and a half, ill be going back to 99 hunting goal when im done with cooking so i might join you sometime at reds seeing as its usually 2 a world now.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users