CurvedSpace Forums: The Arbiters - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

The Arbiters Leaders of the Arbiters i have a proposition.

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Forest {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:13 AM

Hello Arbiters,

You have a really nice site here btw. Ok now down to business I own a clan named the arbiters myself.At the time i created it i did not know of yours.My clan is getting fairly organized.It grew so big my friends list became full. So i called the council in.We are now into subdivisions.They are the warriors,rangers,mages,archmages,merchants,assassins,cooks,priests,Metalworkers,spies,scouts,and the secretaries.We lost a few numbers in the transition but we are coming back to order.I was wondering if our clan could become allies.If we need help we can call on you and if you need help you can call on us.I am trying to find a new name for my clan any suggestions?But please respond.My runescape username is Forest Imp12.
Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and conside.

Hello everyone I'm the proud leader of the L.O.S. (Legions of Saradomin)If you would like to join pm me about it.Must have a combat level of 45 or higher.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Ratty {lang:icon}

• Bigrat2
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:20 AM

Hiya Forest!

I don't see why we can't become allies of sorts. Sure sounds like you've got a decent group over there. TheSmile.gif

Can you please link us to your online community?

-Rat
Empty sig is empty.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Forest {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:35 AM

I don't have a webpage for my runescape clan yet but I'm working on it. =P
Also i change name to L.O.S (Legions of Saradomin)
Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and conside.

Hello everyone I'm the proud leader of the L.O.S. (Legions of Saradomin)If you would like to join pm me about it.Must have a combat level of 45 or higher.

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Ratty {lang:icon}

• Bigrat2
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:59 AM

Ah, okay. =P

Well, you could always invite your members to join up here =P
Empty sig is empty.

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Forest {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:31 PM

True true,but what is the leader's name of the arbiter's for i would like to talk with him.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:52 PM

Hello there biglaugh.gif

I think it'd be great to have an alliance with y'all TheSmile.gif Funny we ended up with the same names bluetongue.gif

Nice to meet you, and I hope you stick around some, too! biglaugh.gif

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• I Can't Decide On An Avatar
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE(Forest @ Dec 10 2007, 03:31 PM) {lang:macro__view_post}
True true,but what is the leader's name of the arbiter's for i would like to talk with him.

The name be Cspizzle the Madman.

Nope, it's Cspace. bluetongue.gif cspacesupport@hotmail.com if you have MSN.

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Forest {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:59 PM

Pleasure to meet you to,and don't worry i like this site enough i plan to stay grnwink.gif
We'll have to have a meeting for high ranks sometime together,it is funny we have the same names but i think i will turn the arbiter's into a subdivision because it sounds more like a troop unit.

P.S. nice av. btw and do you guys have a rp section here?

k ty a-lot xm pleasure to meet you btw

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE(Forest @ Dec 10 2007, 11:59 AM) {lang:macro__view_post}

Well, sorta, it's a 'game' persay a lot of us play called "Darkstorm". It's a combination of three forums you can see under the title "Darkstorm Online -- Chapter: Era of Rediscovery". They're called 'The Void' (for discussion and character creation), 'Journey to Eartheia' (the main roleplaying part), and 'The Colosseum' (for battles).

There's also a column on the left hand side of the forums, or the homepage, if you go down there's a part called "Dstorm Rules" and "Dstorm Content" so you can understand the game a little better. Feel free to get involved, it'd be great to have another roleplayer here bluetongue.gif

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Forest {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:37 PM

Great i love role-play forums ill go check it out biglaugh.gif

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• I Can't Decide On An Avatar
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(Forest @ Dec 10 2007, 04:59 PM) {lang:macro__view_post}
Pleasure to meet you to,and don't worry i like this site enough i plan to stay grnwink.gif
We'll have to have a meeting for high ranks sometime together,it is funny we have the same names but i think i will turn the arbiter's into a subdivision because it sounds more like a troop unit.

k ty a-lot xm pleasure to meet you btw

Hah, thanks. People call me Spider or Xma (I won't mind Jordan either.), it gets annoying when people call me madole or xm. Just telling you. bluetongue.gif

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Forest {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:50 PM

lol ok question though when you are playing d-storm you type your attacks like Bob swings his b-axe at jimmy.
Jimmy doges it by just a hair. like that or what?
conf.gif conf.gif conf.gif conf.gif
oh and a new thread to escape or attack (you mean we have to make a new topic)

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:00 AM

Hey there! Sure, it would be awesome to have joint events and all that. thumb.gif

Anything to cause more chaos, burn more trees, and trash more inns. bluetongue.gif Well, and other more normal things on rare occasions, hehe...

lol ok question though when you are playing d-storm you type your attacks like Bob swings his b-axe at jimmy.
Jimmy doges it by just a hair. like that or what?

You can choose to either roleplay the entire battle, or use our battle system which is a little like a card game in some ways. I'm working on a major revamp to the battles, however, so expect some big improvements in the near future. It will also become almost entirely independent of post count, so it'll be easier to get started.

oh and a new thread to escape or attack (you mean we have to make a new topic)

You'd normally start a thread to attack, or at least to challenge someone. The battle would usually take place in one thread, but some abilities can affect regions and may need their own threads. We're pretty easy-going though, and anything works if it makes sense.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users