Pending DS2 Scheme

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:26 PM

Sorry that it's taking so long, I'm trying to get everything right. This semester was born in the fire of an evil volcano, and I haven't really had much time.

But... I hope to cast the current system into the void sometime in January (yes, 2008 bluetongue.gif). As it is at this moment, there are many more abilities available in DS2 than in DS1, but I want to make it worthwhile. Many classes will not yet be completed, but enough will be available for DS2 to work and hopefully be a huge improvement.

So what's the plan?

• Implement and balance the initial classes against each other. Every basic thing will be covered, from healing, to melee, to nuking, and anywhere in-between.
  • For progression, everyone will become stronger over time. As I implement more classes, everyone's class points will increase at the same rate. The starting number will not be the same as when everything is implemented. Similarly, stat points will gradually increase for everyone. I'll make it known whenever this happens.
  • The entire DS2 section, excluding the DS2 forums, will be consolidated into a resource site. It'll be connected to CurvedSpace, and link to CurvedSpace, but should make everything easier to manage.
  • The "Great Library" will be consumed by the "Codex", which will provide a broad range of DS information.

The full mechanics for the game and your characters will be ready when we start using DS2's system.

Again, I hope to make it ready in January. I cannot guarantee it, but that's an honest prediction. eek13.gif

So if you have any specific class requests, concerns about the system, or questions, now would be a great time to ask! thumb.gif
Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:34 AM

Still no guarantees if something comes up that keeps me away from it, but just letting everyone know that I'm still going for late January. yes.gif
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users