CurvedSpace Forums: Important Poll - CurvedSpace Forums

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Important Poll

Poll: Today's Poll

Which of the following games have you played in the PAST, and are NO LONGER playing? You can check more than one.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which of the following games are you CURRENTLY playing? You can check more than one.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which of the following games have you NEVER played, but are thinking about trying sometime in the FUTURE? You can check more than one.

Would you play a game such as a RTS or FPS with other Arbiters? Note that a faction would NOT be necessary.

Would you play a CONSOLE game online with other Arbiters? Check all systems that you would play ONLINE. Note that these, also, do not require factions.

Would you like to lead a new faction? Which of the following seems the closest to how you feel?

Our guild needs to start recruiting again. Check ALL that are true for you...

Which of the following do you like? You can check more than one.

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• I Can't Decide On An Avatar
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (San Dani L @ Jan 11 2008, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to buy GW Nightfall as soon as I get a comp that runs it.

NOOO! Prophercies/Eye of the North is your game! Join the dark side! arcadefreak.gif

#17 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:35 AM

I hope I'm not the only one who checked every box for the last question. bluetongue.gif
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#18 {lang:macro__useroffline}   The BlackOpps {lang:icon}

• Battle of Yavin veteran.
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (Dragonman @ Jan 23 2008, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope I'm not the only one who checked every box for the last question. bluetongue.gif

nonono2.gif XD!

Posted Image
^ Don't underestimate Google. ^

#19 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Kimojuno {lang:icon}

• W00T! :D
  • Icon
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (Dragonman @ Jan 22 2008, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

every box? bluetongue.gif

{lang:macro__view_post}Xmadole, on 09 August 2009 - 09:28 AM, said:

i wish i actually read the first post of threads.

Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users