For RS Players

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:32 AM

The old SeeD may be archived, but you can still discuss stuff involving the game. This is a good forum to discuss anything involving us in Runescape, and the Game Room is a good place to discuss general Runescape updates and information.

There is nothing that we did before that we can't do today just as easily. Stuff was just simplified when it comes to games, and we can organize as one stronger community.
Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Kimojuno {lang:icon}

• W00T! :D
  • Icon
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (Cspace @ Apr 9 2008, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The old SeeD may be archived, but you can still discuss stuff involving the game. This is a good forum to discuss anything involving us in Runescape, and the Game Room is a good place to discuss general Runescape updates and information.

There is nothing that we did before that we can't do today just as easily. Stuff was just simplified when it comes to games, and we can organize as one stronger community.

Am I understanding this is just for RuneScape discussion? If that's the case why not just use the old forum and rename it? I'm slightly confused. O.o;

{lang:macro__view_post}Xmadole, on 09 August 2009 - 09:28 AM, said:

i wish i actually read the first post of threads.

Posted Image

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:04 PM

This forum is for any game, but I'm just saying that anything that used to be done in SeeD can still be done here. The reason this was done is because most of us were seeing SeeD as a community, and not enough of us had ambitions to push it as a guild. We can and should still have events and everything, but consolidating our gaming community will probably make it stronger. It would also make it transparent to other guilds, allowing us to do some things that we've never been able to do before (such as guild tournaments and stuff).

I didn't alter the clan's forum, expecting that it would return someday. For now I hope that we can try this, and perhaps the clan will return later. If enough of us want it back now, I can bring it back, but I'd urge everyone to give this a try first.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users