• You cannot reply to this topic

Vocal Impersonation Contest

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Aaron {lang:icon}

• Hai
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:13 PM

This is sort of an idea that I thought we could all develop into a contest. How many times have you played a game and started talking like a certain character or NPC? Why not put your best vocal impersonations to good use?

You may record yourself impersonating up to 5 characters from a game that the Arbiters play or have played. This must a popular enough game that someone else can judge you on your talents grnwink.gif . You may
select your own dialogue, or use the same dialogue that others have chosen. For our most popular games, a group of players should probably select the same 5 characters to impersonate.

If you wish to participate, please post the game and impersonated characters below. If you want to be a judge, post a request. Participants may also be judges, depending on how many non-participating judges there are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I will participate in Guild Wars. If several GW players get together, we can choose which characters to impersonate. You do not have to choose one of the consensus characters. Some ideas:

Guys:
Master Togo
Prince Rurik
Vizier Khilbron
Vekk
Jalis Ironhammer
Zhed Shadowhoof
Palawa Joko
Mhenlo
Shiro Tagachi
Koss
Player's Voice

Girls:
Varesh Ossa
Evennia
Gwen
Danika Zu Heltzer
Tahlkora
Kormir
Glint
Jora
Player's Voice

These are only a few characters, so suggest more if you wish!

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Aaron {lang:icon}

• Hai
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:38 PM

Is there any interest in this? I guess it's just an idea, but if no one wants to participate, then I'll do it by myself bluetongue.gif . Don't be afraid of participating, we won't make fun of you. However, if you don't feel comfortable doing this or cannot record your voice, then you can sign up to be a judge! thumb.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users