A Promotional Thread You Can Use

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Post icon  Posted 22 August 2006 - 07:36 PM

Here's a generic promotional thread that members can freely use if they wish. I included the code for it at the bottom, which should work on most forums. You don't need to use it, but feel free to use it in its entirety, alter it, pull pieces from it, add to it, hax0r it to bits, or whatever you think works best. To the mods, that doesn't mean edit my post. bluetongue.gif

Just thought it could help, and please don't give credit if you use it. Also, for cactuar's sake, don't use it in its current form to promote other factions. It wouldn't make any sense, but it has been done before with the RS thread (I think as a joke). ShiftyEyes_anim.gif If you'd like to edit it though, to adapt it to other factions, feel free to do so... It shouldn't be hard to do. thumb.gif

SeeD: Knights of Arcturus is now recruiting! We're the Age of Empires faction of SeeD, a multi-game guild based in the gaming community of CurvedSpace. Our guild has been around since 2001, and we have recently begun our expansion into the RTS genre. SKoA is at the front of the charge, and everyone is welcome to join!

As a member of SKoA you're not only a member of an Age of Empires guild, but you're also a member of something greater. We have things going on in many games, from Age of Empires, to Runescape, to World of Warcraft, to Guild Wars, to GunZ, and well beyond. On top of that we are a direct part of CurvedSpace, a gaming site and community that provides over 200 arcade games, the roleplaying game DarkStorm (based on a real game that we are designing), chats, and more. There are always things happening!

Our community is also quite friendly. We accept all players regardless of skill, and our more experienced members are almost always willing to provide assistance to those who ask.

We have also, for the most part, forsaken sanity... We may be friendly but the inmates are running the asylum. IPB Image

IPB Image

Come join the madness!

Homepage: www.cspacezone.com
Direct Link To SKoA Forum: skoa.cspacezone.com

Still not convinced? Here's what our members have to say...

"He told me this was a great place, and guess what... he was right" - Bigrat2
---------------------------------

"i hadnt gone active b4 I met Serpentfight and that was a month after i joined. serpentfight showed me around and i met Noalei and Baseballl. baseballl showed me x zolon. x zolon swhoed me Red Falco. and me and base found Star. then i became active cuz i foudn friends" - Spikeout

"I remember the first SeeD meeting I went to, back in november 2002. I was a noob so it was like a huge party to me" - Vietpryde

"i joined seed to get some ambition going again." - Bmatt54321

"Alas, I joined SeeD because I heard Mike saying, "Dude....Do you want a clan?" I replied simply, "Sure...Depends if they're wealthy or not etc. etc." And then he pointed out SeeD. So I went ahead and did it." - Ruckus Fox

"Anyways, I met Star Jedi, because of.. reasons, and she told me about SeeD. I told her I registered, and joined, and she kinda freaked out/got majorly excited or something " - Serpharimon

"hehehe, t3h spr00gler made me join. I hate him forever for it. BUT, i love the clan.

hehehe" - Mase Windu

"I was browsing RS forums and found a screenshot with some funny names in 'em, so I PMed them in RuneScape and joined the clan. I've been here for about 3 years now and still don't have any plans on leaving." - Dragonman565

The code for most forums...

CODE
[B]SeeD: Knights of Arcturus[/B] is now recruiting!  We're the [I]Age of Empires[/I] faction of [url=http://www.cspacezone.com/index.php?pid=58]SeeD[/url], a multi-game guild based in the gaming community of CurvedSpace.  Our guild has been around since 2001, and we have recently begun our expansion into the RTS genre.  SKoA is at the front of the charge, and everyone is welcome to join!

As a member of SKoA you're not only a member of an Age of Empires guild, but you're also a member of something greater.  We have things going on in many games, from Age of Empires, to Runescape, to World of Warcraft, to Guild Wars, to GunZ, and well beyond.  On top of that we are a direct part of CurvedSpace, a gaming site and community that provides over 200 arcade games, the roleplaying game [B]DarkStorm[/B] (based on a real game that we are designing), chats, and more.  There are always things happening!

Our community is also quite friendly.  We accept all players regardless of skill, and our more experienced members are almost always willing to provide assistance to those who ask.

We have also, for the most part, forsaken sanity...  We may be friendly but the inmates are running the asylum. [img]http://www.cspacezone.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/2eyes.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.cspacezone.com/profile/sigs/8.jpg[/img]

[COLOR=yellow][B]Come join the madness![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow][b]Homepage[/b][/COLOR]: [url=http://www.cspacezone.com]www.cspacezone.com[/url]
[COLOR=yellow][B]Direct Link To SKoA Forum[/B][/COLOR]: [url=http://skoa.cspacezone.com]skoa.cspacezone.com[/url]

[B]Still not convinced?  Here's what our members have to say...[/B]

[I]"He told me this was a great place, and guess what... he was right" - Bigrat2

"i hadnt gone active b4 I met Serpentfight and that was a month after i joined. serpentfight showed me around and i met Noalei and Baseballl. baseballl showed me x zolon. x zolon swhoed me Red Falco. and me and base found Star. then i became active cuz i foudn friends" - Spikeout

"I remember the first SeeD meeting I went to, back in november 2002. I was a noob so it was like a huge party to me" - Vietpryde

"Alas, I joined SeeD because I heard Mike saying, "Dude....Do you want a clan?" I replied simply, "Sure...Depends if they're wealthy or not etc. etc." And then he pointed out SeeD. So I went ahead and did it." - Ruckus Fox

"Anyways, I met Star Jedi, because of.. reasons, and she told me about SeeD. I told her I registered, and joined, and she kinda freaked out/got majorly excited or something " - Serpharimon

"hehehe, t3h spr00gler made me join. I hate him forever for it. BUT, i love the clan.

hehehe" - Mase Windu

"I was browsing RS forums and found a screenshot with some funny names in 'em, so I PMed them in RuneScape and joined the clan. I've been here for about 3 years now and still don't have any plans on leaving." - Dragonman565[/I]

Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nuu™™ {lang:icon}

• OGFEWSWCSWOCSUUPOTOFTW
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 24 August 2006 - 08:17 AM

*yoink!*

It would be good if someone could pin this and such. thumb.gif
I have trademarked the symbol: '™'. You fail at display names.

^ Thanks to Nazy for the... thingy ^

Things which you should look at:

SKoA - http://skoa.cspacezone.com/ , if you have any Age of Empires games.

The DS Garden Festival Minigame - Link , whether you play DStorm or not.

The Most Mysterious SSSS - Link For people who don't care about...things.

Like LEGO? Play Blockland!

I may be an Arbiter, but I'll always be a SeeDy little man.™™

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nuu™™ {lang:icon}

• OGFEWSWCSWOCSUUPOTOFTW
  • Icon

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:03 AM

*bump*

I am sort of busy, so I can't do tonnes of forums a day. It would be good if other people could help me. icon_sweatdrop.gif Just copy the code and search for AoE III forums. thumb.gif
I have trademarked the symbol: '™'. You fail at display names.

^ Thanks to Nazy for the... thingy ^

Things which you should look at:

SKoA - http://skoa.cspacezone.com/ , if you have any Age of Empires games.

The DS Garden Festival Minigame - Link , whether you play DStorm or not.

The Most Mysterious SSSS - Link For people who don't care about...things.

Like LEGO? Play Blockland!

I may be an Arbiter, but I'll always be a SeeDy little man.™™

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Phalanx {lang:icon}

• Too Hot to Handle!
  • Icon

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:38 PM

Fixed It to Represent New Titles (Rough Job)......

The Arbiters Order: Knights of Arcturus is now recruiting! We're the Age of Empires faction of The Arbiters Order (Formerly SeeD), a multi-game guild based in the gaming community of CurvedSpace. Our guild has been around since 2001, and we have recently begun our expansion into the RTS genre. KoA is at the front of the charge, and everyone is welcome to join!

As a member of KoA you're not only a member of an Age of Empires guild, but you're also a member of something greater. We have things going on in many games, from Age of Empires, to Runescape, to World of Warcraft, to Guild Wars, to GunZ, and well beyond. On top of that we are a direct part of CurvedSpace, a gaming site and community that provides over 200 arcade games, the roleplaying game DarkStorm (based on a real game that we are designing), chats, and more. There are always things happening!

Our community is also quite friendly. We accept all players regardless of skill, and our more experienced members are almost always willing to provide assistance to those who ask.

We have also, for the most part, forsaken sanity... We may be friendly but the inmates are running the asylum.

Come join the madness!

Homepage: www.cspacezone.com
Direct Link To KoA Forum: skoa.cspacezone.com

Still not convinced? Here's what our members have to say...

"He told me this was a great place, and guess what... he was right" - Bigrat2

hehehe" - Mase Windu

"I was browsing RS forums and found a screenshot with some funny names in 'em, so I PMed them in RuneScape and joined the clan. I've been here for about 3 years now and still don't have any plans on leaving." - Dragonman565

and The Code.....

CODE
[B]The Arbiters Order: Knights of Arcturus[/B] is now recruiting!  We're the [I]Age of Empires[/I] faction of [url=http://www.cspacezone.com/index.php?pid=58]The Arbiters Order (Formerly SeeD)[/url], a multi-game guild based in the gaming community of CurvedSpace.  Our guild has been around since 2001, and we have recently begun our expansion into the RTS genre.  KoA is at the front of the charge, and everyone is welcome to join!

As a member of KoA you're not only a member of an Age of Empires guild, but you're also a member of something greater.  We have things going on in many games, from Age of Empires, to Runescape, to World of Warcraft, to Guild Wars, to GunZ, and well beyond.  On top of that we are a direct part of CurvedSpace, a gaming site and community that provides over 200 arcade games, the roleplaying game [B]DarkStorm[/B] (based on a real game that we are designing), chats, and more.  There are always things happening!

Our community is also quite friendly.  We accept all players regardless of skill, and our more experienced members are almost always willing to provide assistance to those who ask.

We have also, for the most part, forsaken sanity...  We may be friendly but the inmates are running the asylum. [img]http://www.cspacezone.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/2eyes.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.cspacezone.com/profile/sigs/8.jpg[/img]

[COLOR=yellow][B]Come join the madness![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow][b]Homepage[/b][/COLOR]: [url=http://www.cspacezone.com]www.cspacezone.com[/url]
[COLOR=yellow][B]Direct Link To KoA Forum[/B][/COLOR]: [url=http://skoa.cspacezone.com]skoa.cspacezone.com[/url]

[B]Still not convinced?  Here's what our members have to say...[/B]

[I]"He told me this was a great place, and guess what... he was right" - Bigrat2

hehehe" - Mase Windu

"I was browsing RS forums and found a screenshot with some funny names in 'em, so I PMed them in RuneScape and joined the clan. I've been here for about 3 years now and still don't have any plans on leaving." - Dragonman565[/I]

RS Goals
Att: 47/50 Crafting: 42/50
Str: 51/60 Mining: 57/65
Def: 44/50 Smithing: 49/60
Range: 9/20 Fishing: 39/45
Pray: 28/40 Cooking: 43/55
Magic: 31/40 Fire: 24/30
Rc: 29/40 WC: 44/55

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   The BlackOpps {lang:icon}

• Battle of Yavin veteran.
  • Icon