• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Thinking

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 16 August 2003 - 06:42 PM

A hooded and robed man of about 6'3, with red-brown hair and a beard sits quietly against a wall. He murmurs under his breath "They under estimate me...I shall join their forces...they will cherish my presence...yes, they will...because I will bring end to the ( mumbles some word that sounds like Dark, but also sounds like the Pure ) side in this war...yes, I shall do it..."
-The Infamous-

...Retired...Not returned

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 17 August 2003 - 12:19 AM

*Looks worriedly at traveler* Sir? Are you all right? You look a bit thirsty. Should I get you an ale?
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 12:21 AM

Hmmm.... I think the man needs a pbj sandwich!! Here YE go!!! biglaugh.gif
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   vietpryde {lang:icon}

• Inactive
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 02:26 AM

stop giving stuff him to join sides..... here have a pbj banana!

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   puzz {lang:icon}

• I am weasel!
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:48 AM

The man is tried let him sleep
user posted image
Seed Name:Red falco
Darkstrom name:Puzas
Race:Grome
Class:Jester
Hometown:Frionia

Cloths:
Jester outfit +30 hp
Jester staff (power to make people laugh)
UC:4

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 12:36 PM

(Guys, please roleplay here. If you roleplay like this in the real thing, you guys are gonna get 0wned by Me and Zolon [who can roleplay]...this is like a practice thread. please delete the posts that are irrelevant)

The man looks up and lightly smiles
Mmmm, Ale...haven't had one since the war...but I couldn't accept.

The man points to something behind "Hyperfried", empathyzing that there is something important behind him. Hyperfried looks for half a second, and the man is gone...

Meanwhile, Erik Broz is slowly walking down an alley, mumbling to himself

"I would have enjoyed an ale. Quench my thirst...but I need not that...And what is a 'pbj sandwich'? Only a fool could have thought up a name like that..."

Erik then looks up, and he finds 2 men, about his height, at the other end of the alley. They are holding rather small schimtars, but they look dangerously sharp. They walk towards Erik, and stick out their hands, ordering his money over...Erik grins, ready for a challenge.

TO BE CONTINUED WHEN THE REST OF FORUMS OPEN
-The Infamous-

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 17 August 2003 - 03:45 PM

(((Ehh.. Lets just continue this here, shall we?)))

Nerzuul was watching from a corner of an alley. He had floated up between the two sides and was invisible in the darkness. If he hadn't have moved,he would have been seen. He watched as the two men approached the third man, who was acctually the one he was following. "I can't let him be injured..." Nerzuul thought.
"Mayhap I should just watch as the battle insues? This may prove worthy of my time." So Nerzuul floated, invisible, above the alley, where he watched as he man was approached by the bandits.

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 04:41 PM

(OOC- Even though I said "To be continued when forums open, i might as well continue...)

Erik grins at the two men and removes a small dagger with a red tip...that red is clearly blood. He murmurs something under his breath, sounding almost something like "In the name of..." but the name cannot be made out. With lightning speed, he throws the dagger high into the air, and the two men look up to watch the dagger. While they are watching, Erik sticks both his hands inside his robe, and he pulls out two Viking Axes that look something like user posted image
He throws both of the axes, one at each. One of the men stumbles backwards from the force of the throw. The other man gets hit right between his eyes. He simply twitches his lip, feeling blood rush down from his forehead, into his mouth. Then his eyes roll to the back of his head and he falls to his knees. Finally, the man falls flat on his face, in a pile of blood.

Erik walks over to the bodies and spits on them.

"Worthless scum..." He says, in an almost condescending way. He inspects both bodys for items. He removes their pouch full of gold. He then takes out a small cantine of ale from one of them, and gives it a good long sip. Erik then walks about 5 feet away from the bodies, and sits down. He continues to drink the ale from the cantine. His head is looking straight down. He gives a slight sniff, then says...

"I know you're there."
-The Infamous-

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:05 PM

Nerzuul thought to himself.
"Fool."
Summoning a shade, he brought it out of the darkness.
the shade spoke.

"Yes? What is it you want from me?"

The shade was hidden under a tattered black robe, and beneath the hood was darkness. It was impossible to see if some form of mortak being was located underneath.

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:15 PM

The man makes no emotion

You came here to watch a bloodbath. You got what you came for. Let me be...unless you have something you wish to tell me...
-The Infamous-

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:21 PM

the shade laughed.

"Fool. I do not seek blood, nor anything else you know of."

Nerzuul used the shade as a mouth, as he slipped off into the night.

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Muler {lang:icon}

• The Infamous
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 07:05 PM

Erik, obviously angered, snarls...

"I would have joined that man...but now I shall live alone...fighting my own fights, living my own life..."

Erik goes back to sipping his ale, enjoying every bit of it. He then notices that the bodies are still there, and could arouse some suspiscion...but then Erik decides that if anyone comes, he'll just slip away into the darkness...
-The Infamous-

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 07:48 PM

The shade, confused, looks at Erik.

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ©allum {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Posted 17 August 2003 - 07:51 PM

Gnom turns the corner and into the small sidestreet. As he turns, he manages to see the shadow of a man slip away into the alley.
"hello?"
He looks round and sees two bodies, lying in a pool of blood. His face pales as he turns and runs.

Posted Image

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Grimbold {lang:icon}

• Mandalore owns you.
  • Icon

Posted 17 August 2003 - 07:51 PM

"Hoy there! You!" *points at Erik* "Have you seen a shadowy figure around here lately?"
The Few. The Proud. The Jews.
user posted image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users