• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Stealth Attack!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Maxi {lang:icon}

• Is it Pie? I hope it's Pie.
  • Icon
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:12 AM

Last day before closure, best to put my say in it bluetongue.gif.

Steam Profile

Been playing FPS games (Well, Team Fortress 2 at least) more over the past year. Not enough RPGs to spend my time on.

-----
Still play City of Heroes / Villains .. Occasionally.

Mikhail Atreides

Scrapper - Martial Artist / Willpower
Security Level 32

Silverwulf

Brute - Super Strength / Willpower
Security Level 20

-----

Yeah, I realise I've lost touch with most people from here, but I guess it's inevitable, eh..

Res: Love ya, man. Yes, you've made me use the phrase 'man' for the first time in ever, and the word love in the same sentence. That's how awesome you are. Live life. Stay awesome. And my heart is there even when my mind is off on random tangents. Who knows, I might find myself over there (if only to receive a deadly glomp by you) within years.

Ruckus: *squeezes tight* You persistent little thing, you. Small guy, large flirt. Your outlooks on life are interesting (and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter), and though I'm usually clueless to discuss said outlooks, you help keep me from retracting into my emotional shell. Really is good to sit back and talk with you. Thanks. *flicks ear*

Cspace: Not on much, and when you are I tend to switch off during conversations. 'Tis all me, and my negligence towards actual work around here. Regardless, don't change, don't mind me, you know I support the way you're going.

DoA: Yeah, you guys have given up on ever getting me back on Guildwars, huh.. bluetongue.gif. Nice to know it still goes ahead even though I don't participate anymore.

Casual MSNers:
I know, I don't talk. Sorry. But you got my MSN for a reason, huh bluetongue.gif. Y'all're not all bad.

And the rest: What're you doing reading this?? Scat! Go on now!
Posted Image

Master Of Stuff said:

If he does start posting like before, Give him the ban-hammer like Maxi recommended and suggest that he cancel his subscription to "Internet Tough Guy" Magazine.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Res {lang:icon}

• Ol' Crazy Res
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:45 AM

D'AWWWW I LOVE YOU, TOO!!!
*skweez*
<3
Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be "The One".
Born to bear and read to all the details of our ending
To write it down for all the world to see.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users