Commendation Confusion

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:18 PM

It's my fault for not explaining it more, so don't worry if you were confused about it...

But some of the commendations are meant to be claimed, while others are meant to be awarded. Any that say "claim" in the description can be claimed by the member. Any that say "given" in the description should not. I should have probably made it more obvious, and I'll update the page later today to fix it.

Again, no worries if this confused you.

Also, the claimed commendations do pertain to past accomplishments. For example, if you already posted 20 blog entries, you don't need to post 20 more to claim the commendation. However, those which are awarded will not directly pertain to past accomplishments. If you did awesome things in the past, it won't be forgotten, but it's not feasible to fairly look back and give everyone who was awesome a commendation. Those who did stuff in the past will instead have an easier time getting commendations for current involvement. thumb.gif

Lastly, right now any admin can give commendations. If you would like to recommend someone, then go right ahead, we will listen. yes.gif
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users