CurvedSpace Forums: Rules and Requirements for Requests/Recruits - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Rules and Requirements for Requests/Recruits VERY IMPORTANT!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 20 December 2002 - 08:50 PM

Even though there are no real requirements to join SeeD, you must follow these rules while posting here. I'm not posting this just to make things harder, but due to the multitude of requests, I have been having some trouble updating the member list. We won't delete any posts or anything, but following these rules will eliminate the errors and repeated members:

- If you emailed me about your request, please don't post the same thing here. I check both my email and these forums when updating the site, and when I see the same thing come up twice (without noticing it), I sometimes have added people to the member list twice or messed up requests.

- Do not reply to threads with additional requests, even if you started the thread. If you wish to have your name updated again, post a new thread instead of replying to an older one. You won't be considered spamming.

- If you are posting someone else's name (as joining SeeD), first make sure that he/she hasn't emailed or contacted me in another way. This is the easiest way for me to add a name twice.

- If you wish to join, please post your combat level so you can have a rank other than "SeeD". Also make sure that you post your Runescape name, otherwise we will have to go by your forum name (which could cause confusion).

- If you see an error on the member list (even if it isn't your name), don't hesitate to post it here.

- Do not PM me (through the forums) about your request, instead post it here. This is an easy way for your name to mistakenly be skipped, since I don't always check my private messages for requests.

- If I don't reply to you, don't worry (don't post again, email me, PM me, or anything like that about the same request). I don't reply to anyone here until I am actually working on the update.

This list may be updated in the future, I will make a post every time it is updated so you hopefully won't have to check it every time. But if it's been a while, it wouldn't hurt just to check it over to see if anything has changed.

Thanks! grnwink.gif
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users