• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MGS5? 93 hours

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Superbuu91 {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:54 AM

Kojima Productions is hiding something and it is really freaky.

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/

At this link it is hiding something. It is a field with thunder, a 5 or an S is fading in an out. Rumor has it as MGS 5, Snatcher, or anything. If you look at the source code, the keywords are listed below...

"Hideo Kojima, MGS,METAL GEAR, NEXT, game, konami, kojima game, KJP, Kojima Production

...more evidence pointing toward metal gear?

Kojima always pulls this stuff. Speculate!!!

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:11 PM

80 hours left until the unknown happens- which is less than 4 days. We better get speculating.

Anyway, yeah could possibly be mgs5. Though MGS4 was obviously meant to be the end (cos Snake's on the brink of death, Liquid dies (again) world's at peace, etc.). Maybe they'll focus on Raiden or something. I dunno.

Or, alternatively, it could be Snatcher. A sequel or a remake could be Kojima's next project. But if the keywords say metal gear and stuff in the source code most likely be something mgs related.

Perhaps one of those non-canonical games like Metal Gear Acid? I dunno.
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Superbuu91 {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

Kojima is just crazy like that. I wouldnt mind a new/remade snatcher, and personally I wasnt a huge Raiden fan ever since MGS2 (MGS4 is just a reference to Grey Fox, so whenever Raiden shows up i just personify Grey Fox bluetongue.gif) but yeah.

I am not sure how true this is, but I heard that someone decoded the flash animation from that site. There is rumor that there are 4 other timers in the flash code. Meaning, that "5" could eventually go down to a 4, 3, 2, and 1 along with spawning a new timer. I am not sure how true that is but I donno this is getting wierder...and i am leaviny that Kojima page on for the remaining 78 hours!

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:52 PM

Yep. there's another timer, showing 104 hours. It now has rain along with thunder and a field.
I'm guessing now it wasn't 5 now, it was S. It still appears now and then, but also an E appears too.
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   BloodyBandage {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:01 AM

surprised they are making another one with Snake..thought they were going off in a different direction but he is still one badass character and they probably have a lot of ideas left.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Superbuu91 {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:21 AM

Wow thats annoying...yeah it appears with an S...then an E and also a backwards E as well. 92 hours at this point, i assume another 2-3 timers after this any ideas?

My speculation, the first E is an E and the second is a 3. Perhaps they are hinting something with an S will be revealed at E3. Which is June 3-4. So if there are 3 more timers based around 96hours each that brings us to Wed. June 3rd or if you add a few mixed hours along the way Thur. June 4th, the last day of E3. So my guess revolves around the E3 convention.

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Superbuu91 @ May 23 2009, 05:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My speculation, the first E is an E and the second is a 3. Perhaps they are hinting something with an S will be revealed at E3. Which is June 3-4. So if there are 3 more timers based around 96hours each that brings us to Wed. June 3rd or if you add a few mixed hours along the way Thur. June 4th, the last day of E3. So my guess revolves around the E3 convention.

I never go to E3 due to my exams/Britishness.

Also, 6 hours left.

EDIT: Oh boy, another timer!

This time, it's positively pouring down with rain. And as well as the S, the E and the 3, they've added a P, a lowercase e and a R, as well as a picture of what I can only assume to be Big Boss. Looks like it'll be MGS after all.
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

double poast

anyway yeah e3 blah blah blah i suppose it was rather obvious

so, they've now annound mgs: rising and what a surprise it's a game about raiden. eh. And to boot it's also gonna be released for the 360 as well as the PS3. Now THAT I honestly didn't see coming.

and mgs: peace walker. which is centred around big boss.

and whatever the hell mgs: arcade's supposed to be.

on-topic off-topic: new castlevania game biglaugh.gif

(wyv btw)
Posted Image

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Superbuu91 {lang:icon}

• Advanced Member
  • Icon

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:34 AM

First off, I am not biased since I have all 3 systems....xbox360 does not deserve metal gear games. And the one it gets is Kojima's leftover piece of trash Raiden.

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (Superbuu91 @ Jun 6 2009, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off, I am not biased since I have all 3 systems....xbox360 does not deserve metal gear games.

Why do you think that? I'm not disagreeing with you or anything, i just don't particularly mind the 360 getting an mgs game to be honest.
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users