CurvedSpace Forums: Tanny's blog v2.5 - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Tanny's blog v2.5 Well it might as well be called that!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   JGJTan {lang:icon}

• Smile and be happy. =)
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:50 PM

Uhh... yeah. I've got my CurvedSpace blog, and a secret blog, and umm... yeah. I'll find interesting things to put here. bluetongue.gif

My home is still currently Last One to Post Wins, which I'm quite happy about. Haven't left there in a long while I don't think... kinda bad, but I like it there. It's nice to just chat with people yeah?

So let's see... time for the standards of a time capsule I guess.

About Me:

Name: Jonathan Tan
Location: Wellington (well actually, I'm currently in Christchurch but I'm heading back tonight)
University: Victoria University of Wellington
Degree: Bachelor of Music
Majors: Instrumental/Vocal Composition -- Music Studies
Work: Checkout Supervisor

9 Artists I (Currently) Constantly Listen To:

- Nightwish (seriously... I'll never change)
- Sufjan Stevens
- KT Tunstall
- Lady Gaga
- Britney Spears
- Streetlight Manifesto
- Between the Buried and Me
- Corinne Bailey Rae
- Taylor Swift

9 Songs That Make Up 2009 For Me:

- "LoveGame" by Lady Gaga
- "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga
- "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears
- "Evacuate the Dancefloor" by Cascada
- "Love Story" by Taylor Swift
- "I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain)" by The Lonely Island
- "The Batman Theme" by Danny Elfman
- "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" by Kenny Rogers and The First Edition
- "Umbrella (Rihanna)" by All Time Low

More of those later...

Now let's see. It's the mid-term break for the second trimester at uni. I'm currently in Christchurch, having spent the weekend with my mum and bro, and since my mum left I've been staying with my mate Nick. I've met up with James quite a few times, and we went to the movies with him and Ottilie (bumping into Jack) last night to see Inglourious Basterds, but mostly we've just lounged around here.

He's pretty much my best mate and he's the coolest kid ever. Although I'm never forgiving him for going to Malaysia in November, and then he'll be in the Czech region around the start of next year because he's going to watch his sister run for the New Zealand team.

Seriously, his sister is a freak. But she's also the coolest person ever. Actually, she's even cooler than Nick, and I've told him that quite a few times. But yeah... she's a freak at running. I went for a run with her yesterday... my god. I was breathing so heavily halfway through the run and she was just fine, slowing down to keep me company (while Nick chose to ride the bicycle) and even doing STRIDES and not even showing any signs of struggle.

It also didn't help that I hadn't done any real exercise since soccer last year, nor the fact that the last time I went for a proper run was the start of last year at leadership camp...

Okay. Before this turns into a blog, I'll just put up my university grades so far.

MUSC105: A
MUSC166: A
CMPO101: -A

Umm... yeah. I think I'll leave more of those info thingies 'til next time, as well as pictures and stuff.

^^ Thanks Ayumi, you rock!! ^^

How many five-year-olds could you take in a fight?
Red Carnation, Hibiscus. Spiderflower. White Violet... Peony?

Click here to learn about the language of flowers

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   JGJTan {lang:icon}

• Smile and be happy. =)
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:25 PM

Okay. More stuff to add in. Let's see...

pb[Height:[/b] 5'3" (159.5cm)
Weight: 53kg
Weapon of choice: Vodka Orange!
Game of Choice: Oblivion (only right now omg...)

Huh... I can't really think of anymore at the moment.

But I dunno... it's weird. While we're all partying (and it's cool right after coming back from Christchurch) I'm a bit strange. I just... miss Ben. Huh. That's a bit weird...

No. I ain't allowed to think sad things. Which is time for photos which I really like... actually, photos next time because I'm on my bog computer not on my laptop.

BUT IT's COOL. Because my mates are coming down tomorrow so I'm super happy, but I gotta get my homework done before they come, since they're coming until Sunday uh oh!

^^ Thanks Ayumi, you rock!! ^^

How many five-year-olds could you take in a fight?
Red Carnation, Hibiscus. Spiderflower. White Violet... Peony?

Click here to learn about the language of flowers

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users