Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Halo Reach, Welcome to PK.

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   burnttoastboy14 {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

Hello, if you have clicked on this either you Obviously want to join a Halo Reach clan on Xbox 360 or your just browsing either way i hope this will persuade you to join this clan, Precision Killers. Or for short PK, this clan name obviously suggests we mostly use Precision weapons on Halo:Reach matchmaking or Custom games
even though i am only up to the age of 14. I do believe that even young clan leaders can still lead and i hope age wouldn't stop you from joining a clan, except if the leader is in fact way under age (Under 5) This is a new found clan so at the moment it has no members only leaders. We treat members as Equals, but their is a ranking system also.

If you have any questions my gamer tag is Burnttoastboy14 and the Second leader is XF zMoNSteRZz i would suspect you to refer to my one because it is much easier. We are still in search for a third leader so make sure you sen a message early to get that spot. We may still be in search for a meeting area so if you have AWSUM Bases you wish to share with us Great! We would love that and really appreciate it.

See you on the Battlefield Soldier!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users