Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

COG clan (change our gaming) rapidly trying to expand

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Stephen {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:55 AM

I guess I should start with the basics... Our clan has 4 leaders. Myself My link Gamertag: DersertRobot111, Kane: McKrizzle, Garth: HeartReaper99, and Damien: Killinmonjaro or cerebral7 (all gamertags are on Xbox). Here is our clan Facebook: COG We mostly play for fun and on Xbox but we are trying to get enough people and resources to expand to PC and PS3, and get a MLG team up.

Our clan is a democracy (or a form of it) where you can suggest ideas to make a CHANGE. Our clan is also highly organized and is divided into Divisions (alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, etc.) Each division has a leader, who is the highest ranking member of the division. He/she can hold meetings and assign squads to break up their division.

There is also teams for games. Right now we have a Halo Reach team, a Halo Wars team, a BF3 team, a Black Ops team, and MW2 team. Each team also has a leader, and can have a co-leader. You have to message the leader of the team to join his/her team.

Our ranking system is simple to understand. There is 28 ranks based off the marine ranking system. You can not recruit people when you are ranks 1-5 (this is our judging time) You can, although, tell you division leader about people to be recruited. This, recruiting people in itself, showing up to play-dates, and attending meeting all rank you up. The higher rank you are the slower you rank up.

The Clan is around 2 or 3 months old, and we already have 22 people (and want more) We have clan meeting in Halo Reach every Friday and if you don't have halo or have an acceptable excuse you don't have to join the meeting. We are flexible with our rules and are friendly with everyone.

Please, everyone is welcome. We have been told that we are one of the best clans that people have been in and so fare, only 1 person has ever quit for reasons I fully do not understand.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Stephen {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

You can post on our facebook page or send our leader a message (through Xbox) to join.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Stephen {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:59 AM

Or even Email us at COGinfo1@gmail.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users