• You cannot reply to this topic

Cspace A Snowy Kind of Place!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Snowy {lang:icon}

• With this fire, we shall learn.
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

I remember when I joined this site. I was in the seventh grade, I had a scholarship to a private school, that I hated, and they issued me a brand new laptop. I started playing RuneScape with a friend, (whom I forget), and ended up playing with many new friends (who can be found here.)I had a hard time making friends at that school, because of the income gap between myself and my classmates. They treated me like a leper. Then I found this site. I raised a little hell, and received and lost a mod position, and while I still feel like an immature jerk for that I realize that I was young, and prone to drama. Hormones and life lessons can do that to you.
Snowyman000 was right in the middle of the Cspace heyday, before the end and after the beginners started to earn a lot more respect around the forums. I wandered away from time to time, but I still kept in touch with a few. I’d chat with quite a few of you on messengers, and I had a blast playing games with those friends. Whether it was Runescape with Ratty, FlyFF with Tanny, GunZ with Red or RPing on DarkStorm with Darky, well… I always had a blast and good conversation. (I just realized all of those names end with ‘y’. Wow.)
So when I returned to this site, I had a new perspective on life. I’ve been on my own for three years, and I’ve learned a hell of a lot. I received a diagnosis last year that has, to beat that old horse, given me a new lease on life. I logged on, and had a few messages regarding the activity on this site. I look around, and the most active thing is LOTPW. Everything else hasn’t had a post in months. My WTF moment would have made for a good screenshot, I’m sure.
So I got this message regarding ‘Reviving the Site’. It sounded great, but that was almost a year ago and the site looks less than… revived. What am I driving at? I want this site to be active again. I want to be able to talk to my old friends, make some new ones, and keep getting the Cspace experience I’ve come to take for granted. We weren’t big enough for anonymity. We weren’t small enough to be too close-knit. We were SeeD.
Let’s bring it back. I want to, because I cherished these forums. I’m not ready for this to be another piece of nostalgia. I have no idea how I can do this, or help do this, but I do know one thing: I miss the crap out of DarkStorm. So I’m going to try to recruit some new members, and get RPing again. Hopefully that factor would bring some more activity to this site, or at least invite more gamers.
This isn’t a rally call, this is me asking you: Are you going to give up on this already?
I’m not.
Snowy
Proof That Darky is, in fact, evil:
Snowy: Lo'.
Darky: The ' usually goes before the lo =P But hi!
Snowy: It was for loser. Not for hello.
Darky: ...
Snowy: XD
Darky: Don't make me kill you.
Snowy: =O With what? =P
Darky: My bare hands.
Rhesal's Page
My Darky Theory/My Nuu Theory/My Nazy Theory
QUOTE (Neraphym @ Apr 16 2008, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg, Snowy's back!!!!!!

QUOTE (JGJTan @ Apr 19 2008, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're like full of awesome sayings, Snowy. We all wish we could be just like you. Please be our leader!

Snowy: I want your babies.
Snowy: In my womb.

Darky: Kinky.
Rhesal Blizzard (DS2) NOT FINISHED
Nick McDizzle says:
If we hung out, I would get you laid.

*red+u Matt says:
*red+u Matt says:
You should move here.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   MA-53 {lang:icon}

• For Sproogle
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Always glad to see another friendly face.

This place had a positive effect for so many people. I don't think ol' Cspace ever imagined the people here would become so attached.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users