• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Council System

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 13 November 2003 - 01:34 AM

Well.. as far as I know, we don't have too much of a ranking system. We have our ties to our former gardens, but other than that... bleh.

Anyway, here is my proposed ranking system. THis whole garden shall run on the council system, that which I thought up. But it's based on stuff.

First off, the general ranks.

High Class (High Council)
Headmaster: Leader, Myself. Head of High Council.
Guru: Just under leader, only two at one time. Voted by High Council.
Wise one: The last ranks allowed to enter into the High Council. Only 5 at one time.
Seraphyte: THe least rank of the higher class. Only ten at one time. Can be voted as a wise one.

Middle Class (Greater Council)
Supreme Elder: Highest Middle class rank, only allowed one. Head of Greater Council.
Elder: Second Highest middle class rank, allowed five at once in council. Last Middle class rank to be allowed to be voted in as council.
Templar: Allowed to be voted in as an elder.

Lower Class (Lesser Council
Council Head: Leader of Lesser council.
Councilman/woman Five at one time in council. Members of Lesser Council.
Countryman/woman Allowed to be voted in as councilman.

How it works:
Most members start as countrymen, or templars. A select 5 shall be selected by myself as Wise ones, and then among them, they will be voted into the Guru rank. The job of the councils are to bring up ideas, and such. When you have an idea, but are not a member of the council, then you present it to a council member. They will then bring it up as a proposition to the council at a weekly council meeting (to be decided). All members of the council then debate about it, then they will vote on it. If the proposition is passed, then a report is to be sent to a wise one. At the High council meeting, it shall be presented by that wise one. Then, if it is selected, in the monthly Grand Council, Where all councils meet, t will be voted on. Each council has only one vote, except the grand council, which has two. If the proposition is passed, the High council members will then implement it.

Councils stick together for three months. On the fourth month, The councils will decide on necessary promotions, and then all people who are eligible may try to be voted into the council Also, the High council may decide if there is anyone that should be demoted. Only the five members may be voted into council. The leaders of each council are voted in by the High Council. The leaders of each council have the power to veto whatever they please. However, if they veto many good ideas, they will most likely be voted out of leadership. First, the grand council will select a few new seraphytes, then they will vote from the current seraphytes, not the new ones, to see who will be on council. Then, the other two councils follow the same path.

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   xpkerdudex {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 13 November 2003 - 11:40 PM

i dont know, would we really need it?

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 November 2003 - 12:36 AM

It's an organizational thing. We may just go with two councils, and another rank system. Then, as you are promoted, you become eligible to be in the council. I'll work on it then post it.

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 November 2003 - 12:46 AM

Goody, I see our headmaster is already whipping things into shape bluetongue.gif
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 November 2003 - 01:40 PM

This is the first of many improvements.. hopefully. I just need my members to be active.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 15 November 2003 - 02:24 AM

You can count on me, my master bluetongue.gif
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 15 November 2003 - 02:51 AM

Okay guys, here we are.

Ranks:
Headmaster
High Templar
Seraphyte
Elder
Templar knight
Templar
Necrophyte
Knight
Soldier
As of now, it is in effect.

Councils:

Grand Council: Lead by the one and only Headmaster, has a total of 6 members: 5 Councilmen/women and 1 Headmaster. In order to be in this council, you must be a Seraphyte or higher. Makes all the major decisions, has the final say in all ideas.

Lesser Council: Lead by someone of the rank Elder or Higher, also has 6 members, the Elder, and 5 council members, which must be Templar or higher.
Has first say in what Ideas are sent to the grand council, but has instant jusrisdiction for lesser things like events.

And now, A thing similar to medals: Marks!

Basically it's like a brand for people in the garden, and these will be put in the member's list.

Mark of the Champion: Finish Dragon quest.
Mark of the Hero: Finish Hero's quest.
Mark of the Legend: Finish Legend's quest.

Master Demon Slayer: Kill a greater demon.
Demon Slayer: Kill a lesser demon.

Zunite Mark: Donate more than 5000 GP to the garden.
Azunite Mark: Donate 10000 GP to the garden.
Negazunite Mark: Donate more than 30000 gp to the garden.
Negazuulnite Mark: Donate more than 50000 gp to the garden.

More marks will be added, but now, it's on to gems.

Gems are awarded for skill levels.
Gem quality is as follows:

Rough: 10-15
Chipped: 16-25
Carved: 26-40
Flawed: 41-50
Glittering: 51-60
Polished: 61-70
Flawless: 71-80
Amazing: 81-90
Perfect: 91-99

Here are the different gems for each skill:
Attack: Diamond
Defense: Ruby
Strength: Sapphire
Hits: Emerald
Ranged: Garnet
Prayer: Amethyst
Magic: Blood Stone
Cooking: Rose Quartz
Woodcut: Azurite
Fletching: Black Sapphire
Fishing: Quartz
Firemaking: Pearl
Crafting: Black Pearl
Smithing: Topaz
Mining: Jade
Herblaw: Jasper
Agility: Moss Agate
Thieving: Skull

Just send me the information of what types of marks/gems you want me to add.

The other things being added: Guild Treasury, Wanted list.

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 15 November 2003 - 03:03 AM

Just by scanning this it looks like a great update. thumb.gif Sorry, but I don't have time to read it right now though. I'll be sure to next time I get on my computer and give my opinion. grnwink.gif
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 15 November 2003 - 04:48 AM

Update finished ^_^

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Dragonman {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 15 November 2003 - 10:43 PM

I finished reading it all last night. Very well organized and good ideas X Zolon. grnwink.gif A good system of gems for your skills in Runescape too. And thanks for giving me the rank of a High Templar. TheSmile.gif I'll do my best to show that I'm worthy of the position.
Posted Image

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
--K

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 16 November 2003 - 06:39 AM

I like the revised system, I had my misgivings originally mainly due to the amount of active people around. By cutting down to 2 councils this should work. Oh and I like the ranks, gems, marks and slayer stuff too. What would this money we donate go to?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users