• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Weekly Discussion #2

#16 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Killerconvic {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:58 PM

that is a good idea. well again, i will volunteer my other character for this job. i think that of anyone has an almost unknown P2P account, it would be better because of the huge bank, but no one is going to give up a P2P for that. I am on RS almost everyday, so it would be fairly convenient.
Sam's gay

#17 {lang:macro__useroffline}   mohsye 2003 {lang:icon}

• I dont know what to put here.
  • Icon

Posted 29 November 2003 - 05:25 AM

Yes that is a good idea, BUT lets just say something happens and you decide to leave SeeD forever because of some conflict (not saying you would leave or anything agianst you just saying thumb.gif ) all the stuff we collected is on that one account then all is lost. Now lets say that that from somewhere you get a keylogger and that one account gets hacked that way all is lost agian. Here is another thing that may go wrong, someoen could hear us talking about what all we have in the account then they would try and hack into it somehow. Now as I said before it would be a whole lot easier if the person that donates the stuff just holds it in the bank. Yes, this will take up bank space but most of the stuff you are going to donate is worth money so it is worth the spot it takes up. If one person gets hacked we just lose that one small amount of items, but we still have all the other stuff in everyone else's account. Now a good way to know what we have we could say take inventory every month or so, and everyone can can tell Hyper or Base what they have and Hyper (or Base grnwink.gif ) could make a list of all the stuff. As someone else already said this would work a lot better if we can come up with some sort of ranking system. By haveing the system there will be a sense of pride and knowing that whoever it is, is a part of this Garden and makes it whole. Well there is my opinion biglaugh.gif

P.S. if you can uderstand any of that good for you. I wrote this at 11:30 p.m. So i hope you can understand it bluetongue.gif .
user posted image

#18 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Killerconvic {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 01 December 2003 - 01:02 AM

its kinda hard to understand, but i get it.

i am not going to quit SeeD, but Moh makes good points. I just will have to use this second account of mine to hold my other stuff.

If anyone is interested, you can donate, but its up to you. Moh suggested to hold it yourself, so do that if you want.
Sam's gay

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users