CurvedSpace Forums: SeeD Housing? What Do You Think? - CurvedSpace Forums

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SeeD Housing? What Do You Think?

Poll: Are you a supporter of official SeeD housing on Runescape? (please read the post below for information)

Are you a supporter of official SeeD housing on Runescape? (please read the post below for information)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:00 AM

Note: I am sorry if by chance someone has posted this idea previously. Crescens was talking to me about something like this during lunch, and I think it would be a good idea.

Since everyone has been wanting player houses for so long, and the new RS is coming out soon, I was thinking that SeeD should have some new stuff going on as well to further improve the game and clan for members. Why not have "SeeD owned houses"? While it won't be official in Runescape, maybe we can reward members with official SeeD real estate where they can hold events and anything else (maybe from contests). This won't improve anything actually in the game, though in the clan it could provide members with more status, as well as provide the clan with more of a roleplay aspect. This could be organized by certain members, and the owners of buildings can be placed in an official thread somewhere.

The "system" would basically be that, but I'm thinking that it could give members more of an identity, which I feel is lacking somewhat. Please vote for what you think about this, as well as post comments or suggestions relating to the idea.
Posted Image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:02 AM

I like the idea, though I see it a bit pointless. I don't quite see how SeeDs could actually "own" real estate, and quite what the point is. I'm going null here.
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   vietpryde {lang:icon}

• Inactive
  • Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:03 AM

I'm up for it! That sounds pretty cool, I wonder when POH when come out...

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (vietpryde @ Nov 26 2003, 08:03 PM)
I wonder when POH when come out...

I don't remember JaGex ever making it official... I wouldn't get your hopes up for any time soon either way though.

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:07 AM

I like the idea, though I see it a bit pointless. I don't quite see how SeeDs could actually "own" real estate, and quite what the point is. I'm going null here.

They can't actually own it, but it's a little something to possibly add to events and stuff. Easy to implement and some may like it.

Basically profile material grnwink.gif
Posted Image

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:09 AM

Ah, I understand. Since I went null, can't say yes, but still, I like the basic idea. Not much, but I'm up for it TheSmile.gif

Note: ME WANT FALLY HOUSEY!!! bluetongue.gif

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   serpharimon {lang:icon}

• "And I beg for forgiveness..."
  • Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:28 AM

fo we actually get our own individual houses in rs?

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:29 AM

I like it bluetongue.gif too bad i can't buy furnature sad.gif
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:30 AM

Not exactly. It's more like an assigned house just for SeeD, mainly for profile and event purposes bluetongue.gif

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   serpharimon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:42 AM

so SeeD gets its own houses?

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:46 AM

No, cspace assigns houses, unnoffically to people so that they can host events in there, etc.
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   serpharimon {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:50 AM

this is strange...cant we just like all meet up some where and have the event?

im just gonna vote null...i see no point in it any ways...

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   X Zolon {lang:icon}

• Come on in heeeeeere....
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:07 AM

Oh, I love me TheSmile.gif It was my idea Cspacer, I eventried it out. It's very hard to manage though. I say go for it, because you are a lot better at these things than me, and I may learn a thing or twothousand...

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Crescens {lang:icon}

• Wings of Dreams
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:08 AM

Meh, crazy Cspace, making an entire topic out of my ideas. bluetongue.gif
Cspace - "Eagles may soar but turkeys don't get sucked into jet engines" says:
I bow to the supreme wrath of Lord Crescens.

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Killerconvic {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:39 AM

i think it is a good idea. the only problem is that people will either get greedy, or we will run out of housing. maybe we could assign parts of rooms, like the top floor of the black knights tower, or the top floor of draynor manor.

it can be a lot of fun, if it is done right. then again, i dont knwo exactly how it will be done, at least without a map... Whatever_anim.gif
Sam's gay

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users