• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Horses And Carriages By Doji Jiro

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Fabolous {lang:icon}

• I am Back!!!
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 28 November 2003 - 02:23 AM

Well i devolped this idea. It goes like this. When you buy a horse it goes to your inventory and takes up 2 spaces. It stays in your inventory unless you sell it or if the horses die over time. There will be places you can put horses if it takes too much space. It will be like a bank you store horses there. It will be a stable in the cities Varrock,Falador,Rimmigton,Al Karhid. There will be special kinds or horses.

You can store up to 5 horses to a stable.

There will be a "Horse" Wilderness for battles. To get into the horse wilderness a Horse or carriage needs to be there.

All these horses can carry 1 person.

Brown Horse- 80K- A amuters horse. It has 100 HP.It can live to about 1 real months.

Yellow Horse- 100K. A regular horse. This horse has 150 HP. It lives to about real 1 month and 30 days.

Orange Horse- 140K. A good horse. It has 175 HP and it can live to about 2 real months. It is a special breed and can only be bought in Karmaja

White Horse- 170K- the best horse. Consider to be the light horse. It has about 200HP. Only can be bought in Faldor Castle. Can live to about 3 real months.

Black Horse- 170K- the best horse. It is the "dark zamork" hose. It has about 200 HP. It could only be bought in Black Knight's castle. It can live to about 3 real months.

Camel-100K- a special kind of "horse". It can hold Mines or bars. It hold about 30 mine and 20 bars. They can be brought to certain mines. Their HP is 100

Carriages will be like a bank. You store your items in there. There will be special places to put your carriages in main cities like Varrock. You need about 2 regular horses to man a carriage. The limit is 4 horses.

Now for carriages there will be 2 types.

Rusty Carriage- 130K- It can support 5 people. It's HP is 250. It may be broken down over time by rocks etc..

Rich Carriage- 200K. It supports 10 people and hp is 275. It has a less chance of breaking down.

This post has been edited by Doji Jiro: 28 November 2003 - 02:24 AM

user posted image Thanks RedHound22!

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 28 November 2003 - 01:20 PM

Interestiong idea, though many times suggested.

Content 2/5 You had a few ideas, though you really needed a lot more detail. Also, the ideas weren't even really developed at all, except for maybe one or two.

Feasibility 1/5 I think the citizens of Runescape would like a long-awaited horse, but this particular kind doesn't seem to have much of a point yet, so unfortunately, they really wouldn't like it. As for implementing, it would be extremely hard to suddenly have carraiges and horses everywhere. Then, it's almost a waste of money, because they'll automatically die after a while.

Creativity 2/5 Not much effort put into this one, barely any detail, just a list and a few basic facts. It was a bit creative with the descriptions, but the names are pretty plain. Also, this has been suggested in at least 10 variations before this, so no go on individuality.

Focus 1/5 You stayed on task pretty well, I'll give you that. Unfortunately, there were quite a few things to have been done better. Firstly: You needed to give the purpose of horses. I heard of a horse wilderness, with no detail, and that was it. Even with just that, you could've said how they fought, what they used, etc. Then you had no type of description of what to do with them at all. No quests, kablooie.

Total 6/20

Better luck next time grnwink.gif
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 28 November 2003 - 04:17 PM

Ahh, I had a topic on this earlier. It somehow got deleted sad.gif Darnit...

It's a great idea, but what Hyper said, it needs more background information grnwink.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users