CurvedSpace Forums: A Brief Behind-the-scenes Look At Our Progress - CurvedSpace Forums

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

A Brief Behind-the-scenes Look At Our Progress

#16 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 18 January 2004 - 04:31 PM

Will you actually make a Great Library or just make it in a serparate section of the site under the DarkStorm category? It would be a lot of work if the Great Library was in the game.

It'll be a location in the game grnwink.gif

And will you put things in (buildings, shops, or something) in the travelling areas like the Frozen Wasteland. If it's going to be as big as you want it to be, then people would need something to do along the way so they won't get bored.  I'm guessing you'll put in some monsters, just wondering if you'd add in any special areas.

Quests, monsters, scattered buildings, and mini-villages are a few things that can be found in the open areas. Also, there's always a chance that you'll happen to come across an entrance to a secret dungeon or something... but shhhh. grnwink.gif
Posted Image

#17 {lang:macro__useroffline}   CongressJon {lang:icon}

• Alias Hyperfried
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 18 January 2004 - 06:05 PM

Wow! That is a serious wowie. YAAY DSTORM! bluetongue.gif
Senior Member / Intellectual Crusader

#18 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon

Posted 21 January 2004 - 02:41 AM

Will their be any progress on the forum version? It seems like time for a nice big update.... *wink wink*
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
<B>DarkStorm Character Information</B>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
<B>Character Stats:</B>
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#19 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 21 January 2004 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (yeah man @ Jan 21 2004, 02:41 AM)
Will their be any progress on the forum version? It seems like time for a nice big update.... *wink wink*

I believe that we're thinking on the same bandwidth grnwink.gif

(sorry, hehe, I've been corrupted by the server)

Translation: I've got some stuff planned TheSmile.gif
Posted Image

#20 {lang:macro__useroffline}   yeah man {lang:icon}

• "In this world, only the strongest survive."
  • Icon

Posted 21 January 2004 - 02:50 AM

I believe that we're thinking on the same bandwidth 

(sorry, hehe, I've been corrupted by the server)

Translation: I've got some stuff planned 

Goody bluetongue.gif I can't wait!

PS: How did thy get corrupted?
<center>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<td style="filter:dropshadow(color=black, strength=1)"><font color=white><marquee style="color: FFFFFFF" scrollamount=1 width=351 height=80 direction=up><center>
Money: 1240 UniCreds
Items for Use: 3 boom stones, 3 runes of blasting, 47 Vesuul, 1 bricken, 1 Mythrite Pick, 1 skyrite pick, One Class 1 Energy Field Generator, 1 Ruby
Mining Level: 5 (1600 EXP)
Smithing Level: 1
Total Posts:3681
Total Stat Points: 83
Strength: 1 = 0 stat point used
Intelligence: 35= 19 stat points used + Staff + Race power bonus
Hit Points: 2220 Hp= 74 stat points used
EP Reduction: 35 X 15 =-525 EP
DP UP : + 2

Banana Boy- Familiar
Alignment: Light
Xanthor Drathos - Sorceror
Class info:
Sorcerer: Like wizards, but bound to darkness. Sorcerers practice spells of destruction and darkness. Like wizards, they are physically weak, though can do massive damage if given the chance to cast a spell.
- Intelligence Effect (per point): Decreases EP consumption of abilities by 15
- Strength Effect (per point): Normal attack DP + 2
Hometown: Shral Valeron
Race: Dark Elves: Diverging into the path of Darkness at an undetermined date during the Second Age, Dark Elves have become one of the few true evil races in Earthia. They consider Undead to be below them, and scowl at all races and classes not allied with Darkness. While they are not known to hide in the shadows like other Dark races, they are probably one of the most capable of directly harnessing the dark powers of the world to do their bidding.
- For Dark classes: Intelligence + 10; At a post count of 4000, Intelligence + 20 instead

Me Spells
Sorcerer:

- Dark Grip (0): EC=5; DP=4: Surrounds the target with a dark mist, doing minor damage.

- Choke (0): EC=7; DP=5: The Sorcerer holds out his/her hand and chokes the target, doing minor damage.

- Stun Target (0): EC=7; DP=0; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Prevents target from taking any actions for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- Blast of Darkness (150): EC=50; DP=35: A conjured wave of darkness slams the target.

- Dimensional Ripple (200): EC=70; DP= 40; Effect = Stun: Target cannot take any actions or move: Attack spell that also stuns the target for 20 seconds. Will not take away the target's next turn in battle.

- DarkForce (300): EC=120; DP=75: Darkness crushes the target from all directions.

- Levitate (350): EC=200; Effect = Levitate: Prevents damage from ground based attacks as long as the target (anyone) is in the region.

- Suffocate (450): EC=200; DP=50 Each Turn For Following 3 Turns: The air is removed around the target, suffocating him/her. Does minor damage for three turns (along with additional attacks for the following two).

- Ground Shock (600): EC=250; DP=110: Will not affect levitated targets

- Dimensional Wave (800): EC=400; DP=160: The dimension is warped around the target, causing a large amount of damage.

- Evil Cyclone (1200): EC=500; DP=180: A temporary portal to the dark world opens, consuming the target in a cyclone of shadows, ultimately crushing him/her.

- Death's Warning (1200): EC=100; DP=0: Will cause great fear to the target and cause him/her to leave the location and go back into the general region. Will not affect Wizards.

-> Storm of Darkness (1500): EC=750; DP=260: The powers of the ancient sorcerer are summoned, showering the target in flames and consuming him/her in darkness.

- Summon Familiar (2000): EC=500; Effect = Summon a Familiar to travel/ Can do anything except attack or use abilities: Allows you to summon a familiar and send it to other areas. It cannot attack and will come back to you if attacked.

-> Dimensional Crack (2000): EC=1000; DP=400: A local form of Dimensional Storm targeting one character. The target temporarily experiences the effects of being caught between dimensions in this destructive spell.

- Destroy Light (2500): EC=2000; DP=HP of the summoned target (if the summoner is below your post count): Will defeat any summoned being of light which is under the control of someone of a lesser post count.

- Summoning of Destruction (3000): EC=2300; DP=750: The Sorcerer uses the powers of the ancients to conjure a local cataclysm.

- Dark Gate (3200): EC=800; DP=0: Will send a friendly target back to his/her hometown as an evacuation.
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee></center>

#21 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Grand one {lang:icon}

• meep meep
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 06 May 2004 - 10:03 PM

Wow I really admire you for doing this Cspace my dream is to design a MORPG, and your really doing it.
Now time for the info scavenging:

1.What kind of features can we expect will there be a trade system similar to rs? Skill stet? Guilds? Will players be able to join cities.
2. Permanent death or non permenant death?
3.PvP or non PvP or of couse a system like rs?
4. Will events on the fourm directly affect content added to the game, e.g if someone roleplays building a guildhouse in the desert will there be a house there?
5. Will objects have a high interactivity rate? e.g could you write a book rip up page 23 and make it into a paper aroplane? Ok that was a bit of an advanced example for a graphical world but bluetongue.gif

6. and a burning question from me: Need any help? Ive allways wanted to work for a MORPG company, even if its just small things to the design like how people could craft leather armour.
Its not like Im just dreaming I do know a fair bit about online game design through experience of playing them and from game design specific books.

Anyway I understand if you say no because its you and RW friends but just thought id ask. Good luck thumb.gif ill be following the progress with great interest.
Sub commander of falador knights

4 SeeD emblems yay!!

My medals:
IPB Image
Dragon knight

<TABLE>
<TR>

Character Name: Saric
Class: Wizard
Race: Halfling
Hometown: Aderon <br>

Total Stat Points: 26 (5 added by item)
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 15 (10 without bonus for staff)
Hit Points: 10

<B>Items:</B>
Staff of Saric:
Saric has owned this halfling made staff since he first trained to be a wizard, it has great sentimental value as well as magical worth.
Affects: +5 to intelligence<br>

Optional: Saric has been adventuring for many years now, he was originally a village mage but changed his course to adventuring after 2 years of this.<br>
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee><p?

IPB Image

#22 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 06 May 2004 - 11:21 PM

1.What kind of features can we expect will there be a trade system similar to rs? Skill stet? Guilds? Will players be able to join cities.

Features: Can't really list all of them (too many, some we aren't sure of yet, and others we wish to actually keep secret to prevent them from being stolen), but here are a few: We will have most of the MMORPG basics like trading, banks, skill stats, and whatnot, but we also plan to have a hybrid combat system (aspects of active and turn-based), a PK/Non-PK system for all types of players, vehicles (from horses to ships to Corrorian spacecraft... for those with affiliation with the Corrorians), guild support, a mana-based spell system, classes (won't say more, but we are considering something to provide unsurpassed customization for your character), and town-affiliation.

Skills: We plan to have numerous skills and sub-skills, but they are not yet determined for our project.

Guilds: We will have guild support for player-made guilds, though will not have guilds such as those in Runescape. Instead we will have in-game guilds for player classes, as are seen in numerous other MMORPGs.

Joining Cities: Yes, though we are not yet sure of our method of doing so.

2. Permanent death or non permenant death?

You will never lose your character (unless you delete it), though we are not sure of an item-drop system or stat system (or something else).

3.PvP or non PvP or of couse a system like rs?

Both, though it will not be like Runescape. We will have dueling and arenas, as well as possibly areas where players of conflicting affiliations (like dark and light) may attack one another if a certain option is selected.

4. Will events on the fourm directly affect content added to the game, e.g if someone roleplays building a guildhouse in the desert will there be a house there?

No, the actual game is likely to take place in another time period. There will be many similarities, though events brought upon by members in the forum RPG will probably not have an influence on the game.

5. Will objects have a high interactivity rate? e.g could you write a book rip up page 23 and make it into a paper aroplane? Ok that was a bit of an advanced example for a graphical world but

Hehe, it would be interesting to include aspects of games like Zork in DStorm (like this kind of interaction), however at first items will have set abilities and effects. An example is an item we are considering called the Amulet of Deception, which causes your combat stats to randomly fluctuate from the point of view of enemies and players of opposing affiliations (if PvP is on). Other effects could be damaging, beneficial, random, and just plain fun (like morphing items). biglaugh.gif

6. and a burning question from me: Need any help? Ive allways wanted to work for a MORPG company, even if its just small things to the design like how people could craft leather armour.
Its not like Im just dreaming I do know a fair bit about online game design through experience of playing them and from game design specific books.

We are still just messing with ideas, random bits of code, and objects (such as the world in the screenshots and some models which I plan to post soon). We will need some to help us with this obviously, though right now we are unsure of what we will need help with. When it comes up, an application is likely to be posted on the site for all interested.

Thanks for your interest, and be sure to ask more questions if you have any! I'll be glad to answer as many as I can, though the project is still being designed and a lot is still up in the air.
Posted Image

#23 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Res {lang:icon}

• Ol' Crazy Res
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 07 May 2004 - 12:29 AM

*looks forward to*
I have never played DS.. never got the skills down
But I plan on starting...
lol
The pics look THE AWESOMENESS!!! And i am waiting for 2007....
*gets slight initiative to start DS*

::QUESTION::
will there be character customization? and how far will it go? will like... no two characters look the same?

MX
Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be "The One".
Born to bear and read to all the details of our ending
To write it down for all the world to see.

#24 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 07 May 2004 - 12:38 AM

will there be character customization? and how far will it go? will like... no two characters look the same?

Actually one of our main initial goals is to provide a great amount of customization to characters. There will be many races (humans, elves, eumidia, etc.), many affiliations will exist (basically like the current alignments in the forum RPG), your character can have specialty abilities, you can select who your character is a follower of (can be no one or various beings such as the war-like Great Chimaera, the great paladin Aranel Lightbringer, the dreaded Sorcerer spoken of in ancient texts, and others), and obviously your appearance. There is also an innovative class system which we are working on which I cannot discuss now, but it will provide great customization in your character's abilities if used.
Posted Image

#25 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bashae {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 07 May 2004 - 01:09 PM

Bascially you are saying that the MMORPG version of DS will be exactly like the forum version of DS except that it is obviously graphical and with slight adjustment to suit the actual form of the game (exp will replace post counts for example).

#26 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Grand one {lang:icon}

• meep meep
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 07 May 2004 - 03:56 PM

Sounds very cool I really hope you can make this be a success thumb.gif

Might as well do some more information digging:

1. You say there will be a class system, will it be possible to change your class if you get bored of it? For example if a warrior thought being a wizard would be cool could he do that? And if yes would that mean sacrificing skills?
The best system for this IMO would to have an 'Active skill set' and dormant ones (And of course the core one) , then when a player wants to change sacrifices XP and then changes his active skill set that way he could keep all his skills at the same level but would be only able to use his new magic set.

that one sees to be a strange one to ask but I once played a MUD that deleted all your skills when you quit guilds, very nasty if you wanted variety.

2. When you say half-turnbased combat do you mean a combat system cross between final fantasy crystal chronicles and the FF numbered series?
Being able to move around in combat and direct your attacks like FFCC and being able to access a high number of combat affected skills through panels like the numbered FF system?

3.On the subject of combat, will it be the 'death of 100 scratches' like rs, or body part injury levels like some MUDs use e.g a bar that goes down or Arm is lightly wounded, foot is crushed ect.

4. Player owned pets? Allways something nice TheSmile.gif

5. Player started and controlled wars?

and Ill stick to 6 questions:

6. What kind of AI can we expect NPCs have, will they have routines?, will they be raided by goblins and have their children captured then ask players to help? Of course thats very advanced bluetongue.gif but can we expect some smart NPCs and Mobiles?

Sub commander of falador knights

4 SeeD emblems yay!!

My medals:
IPB Image
Dragon knight

<TABLE>
<TR>

Character Name: Saric
Class: Wizard
Race: Halfling
Hometown: Aderon <br>

Total Stat Points: 26 (5 added by item)
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 15 (10 without bonus for staff)
Hit Points: 10

<B>Items:</B>
Staff of Saric:
Saric has owned this halfling made staff since he first trained to be a wizard, it has great sentimental value as well as magical worth.
Affects: +5 to intelligence<br>

Optional: Saric has been adventuring for many years now, he was originally a village mage but changed his course to adventuring after 2 years of this.<br>
<font></td></tr></table></center></marquee><p?

IPB Image

#27 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Atilla {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 07 May 2004 - 04:11 PM

little question...

Will our current characters get transferred to the game from the forums once it comes out?
<b>(\__/)</b>
<b>(='.'=)</b> This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
<b>(")_(")</b> him on his way to world domination.

#28 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 07 May 2004 - 07:22 PM

Bascially you are saying that the MMORPG version of DS will be exactly like the forum version of DS except that it is obviously graphical and with slight adjustment to suit the actual form of the game (exp will replace post counts for example).

No, actually this forum is based on the plot of the game though has nothing to actually do with it (other than some similar items and spells, as well as locations and whatnot). In fact the game will take place in an entirely different time period most likely. Regarding the plot it is directly related, however almost everything else is independent of anything happening in the other project. I won't promise anything, but it is possible that aspects that come up in my quests here will be related to puzzles in the game, though they would be obvious to anyone here and won't be too elusive.

1. You say there will be a class system, will it be possible to change your class if you get bored of it? For example if a warrior thought being a wizard would be cool could he do that? And if yes would that mean sacrificing skills?
The best system for this IMO would to have an 'Active skill set' and dormant ones (And of course the core one) , then when a player wants to change sacrifices XP and then changes his active skill set that way he could keep all his skills at the same level but would be only able to use his new magic set.

Direct class changes will not be possible for a few reasons, though the largest is due to a focus on forming parties which will make every one potentially "ultimate". For example a Wizard, Healer, and Necromancer (only using classes known here for my examples, but there are many more) may wish to form a party but need someone who is physically strong to actually do well with melee combat. If it were possible to change classes, for instance, the Necromancer could become a Warrior to make the group balanced. This defeats some of the purpose of one of the focuses of our game and will make certain situations too easy. Another reason is that stat transfers won't be possible since there will be class-specific skills which won't translate to those of another class. For example an Elementalist's "Energy Affinity" ability cannot be changed into a ShadowHunter's "Aura of Death". This is because these are not spells, but actual skills such as the tradeskills like blacksmithing.

However, that doesn't mean that you cannot borrow abilities from other classes. We are not going to announce our exact class system yet, but I will say that we are going to focus on class customization so you won't be thinking "I want to be this but I want to use this, I'm stuck between these two classes here..." grnwink.gif

2. When you say half-turnbased combat do you mean a combat system cross between final fantasy crystal chronicles and the FF numbered series?
Being able to move around in combat and direct your attacks like FFCC and being able to access a high number of combat affected skills through panels like the numbered FF system?

Haven't tried FFCC, but we plan to allow free and unrestricted movement (unless restricted by a spell or ability) and the ability to cast spells and use abilities "out of turn", assuming that you are in a position to safely and successfully do so. At the same time, combat will be turn-based if you choose to use melee for a given situation. Like EverQuest (for those who have played it), you can use melee and spells together as long as your spells are not interrupted, however we will not have spellcasters practically require groups to fight. I'm not saying how, but we will have things work in a way that any class is almost equally effective in a group or alone.

3.On the subject of combat, will it be the 'death of 100 scratches' like rs, or body part injury levels like some MUDs use e.g a bar that goes down or Arm is lightly wounded, foot is crushed ect.

As of now we have a hit point system like that of Runescape, though we may also have a secondary hit point stat for the high level spellcasters to target more effectively.

4. Player owned pets? Allways something nice

Yes, and a lot of them. Some will be summoned, and some will act as partners. Most will be class-specific.

5. Player started and controlled wars?

Yes, between guilds war can be declared which will result in unlimited player-killing between the specific clans anywhere (except designated safe areas). It will require consent from both leaders and can end either on conditions or spontaneously. Looting of items is likely to not be a part of clan wars though, for we will focus more on competition and not greed.

6. What kind of AI can we expect NPCs have, will they have routines?, will they be raided by goblins and have their children captured then ask players to help? Of course thats very advanced  but can we expect some smart NPCs and Mobiles?

Not initially, though we plan to include this as an advanced update to the game sometime after it is launched. Enemies may help one another in battle, though will probably not interact in ways other than conversation among one another until we get everything going.

Will our current characters get transferred to the game from the forums once it comes out?

No, since the games run completely differently transfers will not be possible.
Posted Image

#29 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Ferret Overlord {lang:icon}

• Citizen Snips
  • Icon

Posted 08 May 2004 - 09:12 PM

This explains what Dstorm is... I never knew it was an interactive game... I thought it was like D&D. So can someone teach me how my stats are equalled out?!
HI! I'M BACK SPORADICALLY! Nobody probably remembers me :(

#30 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon

Posted 09 May 2004 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Garunda Te @ May 8 2004, 04:12 PM)
This explains what Dstorm is... I never knew it was an interactive game... I thought it was like D&D. So can someone teach me how my stats are equalled out?!

The current DStorm (this forum) is like D&D, however the game that this thread is about is not the same. It will not be available for a long time but this forum is based on the same plot and some of the same character-types and abilities.

Basically we are developing the game, but are also conducting this forum at the same time to make the place a little more fun. TheSmile.gif
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users