CurvedSpace Forums: The Steel Dragon Tavern - CurvedSpace Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

The Steel Dragon Tavern Aye no barfighting!!!

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   False Gods {lang:icon}

• Jomama
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:33 PM

Relax, This is the place to tank up before you go and slay those pesky monsters and players... So sit down, have a brew, and speak whats on your mind. Now if youll excuse me, *pours an ale and heads toward the chair by the fireplace*

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Final F8 {lang:icon}

• Do you remember...
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 08 February 2004 - 02:07 PM

hey False Gods, i'll take up your offer to kick back and tank up before i go and play Runescape TheSmile.gif I'll take a couple of super-size, extra strong dwarven stouts *holds brew*
I just joined SeeD the other day and i was put in the Steel Dragon Army thumb.gif It looks like i joined at the perfect time too. *gulp* after reading the forums and seeing how many people are saying that SeeD is "too inactive", *gulp* I'm pretty happy that just as i got placed into a garden, it suddenly is brought back to life *gulp* biglaugh.gif hehe, what luck! *gulp* oh yeah, and i agree that Steel Dragon Army is a cool name thumb.gif
Now... *gulp* i just hope the SDA can avoid all this conflict that seems to be happening throughout the rest of SeeD. *gulp gulp* I read about the 'great steel crisis' and i was thinking... *gulp* this could be a time remembered as the 'great conflict crisis'. *gulp* a time when many of SeeDs great members were lost because of conflict within the gardens. *gulp gulp gulp* loopy.gif
well... *gulp* that's my two cents. *gulp.... GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG* uugghhhh.... I'm gonnnna shhtumble outside and play Roooooooooneshhcape!! Thanxors for tha drrinksh loopy.gif
hehe...
See you around!!
Runescape:
Final F8 - Member of 'Dark Slayers'(inactive)

WoW:
Thrall Server (US) Alliance (sometimes-active)
Luu - 90 Warlock
Lion - 85 Druid
Crikey - 85 Hunter
Deathknut - 88 Death Knight
Mindbullets - 85 Priest

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   False Gods {lang:icon}

• Jomama
  • Icon

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:39 PM

Aye, welcome to the Dragons TheSmile.gif hehe i think youll like it here if you got a love for butchering things hehe, but as far as the outside conflicts, yeah, they will hit us too, because though were another garden we are all still seeds... we might be able to deflect it a bit, but thats about the extent, problems in the clan will float here, lol its kinda like someone frying garlic on the 5th floor of an apartment building,eventually its gonna sink down to everyone else lol, so lets just deal with em, and keep on killin TheSmile.gif

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   False Gods {lang:icon}

• Jomama
  • Icon

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:35 PM

As the wind outside whistles and howls on its midnight run, a man steps inside the tavern, though in full rune he carries no weapon, as he slowly removes his dragon helmet you recognize him as False Gods, with a smile he pours an ale and walks toward his chair, he looks up and sees his axe stuck above it and looks back down and sips his ale. "Forgive my intrusion gentlemen, im just here to check on the Steel Dragons, With that he looks directly at you and asks "so, how are things?" The deed to 102 combat is done, and 103 is on the way, though it will be a little over a week, im doing my best to prove that the strength of the dragons are unmatched, but i cannot do it myself guys, cmon now, reach them goals!!!! And for godsakes gentlemen, talk to me thumb.gif

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Final F8 {lang:icon}

• Do you remember...
  • Icon

Posted 15 February 2004 - 10:11 AM

Intrusion!!?? why not at all False Gods, it's a pleasure to see you again. wow, 102 combat, thats amazing.
how are things huh? well... they're not too bad. I've set myself a goal, (as isaid in the goals forum) to get a white or yellow party hat. which has brought me back to using my almost forgotten main. (he is quite skilled at mining so a good money maker) Well, once again, i've had my ale so i'm off to the runescape world once more. It's good to see that you come to visit us still. (I still don't know why you had to leave after just getting the SDA off their feet.)
well, cya later false. have a good one thumb.gif
Runescape:

WoW:
Luu - 90 Warlock
Lion - 85 Druid
Crikey - 85 Hunter
Mindbullets - 85 Priest

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   False Gods {lang:icon}

• Jomama
  • Icon

Posted 18 February 2004 - 08:43 PM

Im not gone, im still slightly here. i wouldnt just brush my people under the rug. a change was something i needed to do, and a change is what i have done. but dont disillusion yourself to the fact of thinking i am entirely gone, im still here and i still watch you guys grow everyday.

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Final F8 {lang:icon}

• Do you remember...
  • Icon

Posted 24 February 2004 - 02:02 PM

well, today I've decided to come in for a quick brew after playing Runescape. It seems to me like False Gods and I are the only ones who enjoy a quick drink once in a while. Cmon Steel Dragons, dont be afraid to get a little of the Steel Dragon Tavern's finest brew into ya thumb.gif while you're here, have a chat, tell us what you've been up to.
Hey False, it was really good to actually meet you today. When you went away for a minute, this guy (or maybe girl) comes up to me and says "wow, ur lucky!" I asked why and they said "becos False Gods is talking to you" hehe, it made me laugh bluetongue.gif It's seems you've made some fans in RS.
Oh, wanna see the piccie I took of us? here it is...
user posted image
I still have the one of you with no armour on, but i forgot to right click you so theres actually no proof that its you, lol.
Oh yeah, we were talking about this for a bit today, but i forgot to ask, when beta ends, will you be staying on rs1 or going to rs2? I know you said you didn't like rs2, but I thought maybe u'd go to rs2 anyway because most people will be.
That goes for all the other Steel Dragons too, which game will most of the SDA be playing on after beta?? I personally, haven't played rs2 so I'll be on there for a bit after Beta. But i'll probably just go to whichever one most SeeDs go to, unless I really hate rs2. i dunno what i'll do... conf.gif
anyway, its always good to stop in here, kick back and have a chat. But I'm going for now. and cmon Steel Dragons, lets try to stay active biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif
Cya later.
Runescape:

WoW:
Luu - 90 Warlock
Lion - 85 Druid
Crikey - 85 Hunter
Mindbullets - 85 Priest

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Styledragon1 {lang:icon}

• Ze #1 Flamer
  • Icon

Posted 25 February 2004 - 07:03 AM

*Grabs some beer go tos to chair*well i gotta get 60 attack soon and nice pic man *throws dragonsword at man running by*BAR FIGHT muhahahahahaha jk
user posted image

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   False Gods {lang:icon}

• Jomama
  • Icon

Posted 26 February 2004 - 07:38 AM

fans... hehe how did i manage to aquire fans... im not but a humble warrior, ah well, perhaps my fans are as well. it was great to finally meet you final TheSmile.gif youre a great guy and i wish you the best... as far as runescape 2... i think that will have to go without me... I think im gonna keep the legacy alive in rs1, rs2 try as i may, i cannot enjoy, unlike rs1 it dosent put a smile on my face. so i have in short decided to say to **** with it.

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Neraphym {lang:icon}

• Do not want!
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}

Posted 26 February 2004 - 04:13 PM

I will move on to RS2.
Neraphym Archaeon
Posted Image
GWAMM

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   False Gods {lang:icon}

• Jomama
  • Icon

Posted 03 August 2004 - 11:20 PM

Some may know in the end i did go to Runescape 2. here i have grown, and still talk to as many of you as i can, killer,super,final i miss you guys, Im not max combat yet lol, still climbing for it but im up to 117 now. I helped create a new clan in rs, and as well as it did it pulled me away from my friends and Nightskye and in the end i took what was most important to me, and that was her and my friends, last few months has been pretty crazy, but ill be coming back quite a bit more now. the time has come, and i have returned. *pulls his axe from above his chair and sits down*

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 03 August 2004 - 11:41 PM

the time has come, and i have returned

Yaay! Mr. False is back! coolgleamA.gif

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Final F8 {lang:icon}

• Do you remember...
  • Icon

Posted 04 August 2004 - 05:29 AM

hehe, when you said "the time is near", I didn't expect it to be this near bluetongue.gif

Glad you went to RS2, I also decided at the last minute that I like RS2 better rotate.gif

GREAT to have you back, False biglaugh.gif you'll be max combat level soon enough thumb.gif see ya on rs again soon grnwink.gif
Runescape:

WoW:
Luu - 90 Warlock
Lion - 85 Druid
Crikey - 85 Hunter
Mindbullets - 85 Priest

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users