• {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Meeting

#16 {lang:macro__useroffline}   GM8 {lang:icon}

• Nocturnal Wizard
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 08 March 2004 - 10:02 PM

lprince,

If you all would prefer instant meetings, I would be happy to arrange a meeting time via a private, invitation-only Yahoo Chatroom. I just really like holding meetings on Runescape because of the limitations when you type. Don't get me wrong. In the past, I used to have all of Elendil Gardens' meetings on Runescape, but now, I realize how inefficient it is. If you would like the instantaneousness of communicational means, then I think a chatroom would be the fastest, most efficient way to hold a meeting. I could even load up a conference room if you'd like. This way there would be no interference, and you wouldn't be logged out for being "idle." bluetongue.gif Only the members I gave access to could enter the chat room. Just let me know what you think.

Your Leader,
GM8
user posted image

www.patent-assistant.com

#17 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Danny Wells {lang:icon}

• ^Currently reading^
  • Icon

Posted 09 March 2004 - 07:04 AM

Yahoo-chatroom? Explain. I don't know about this...

#18 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Lprince {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 09 March 2004 - 09:14 PM

thats sounds like a great idea!
i think its best to still go ahead with the runescape meeting first, now that its already been planned, but next meeting(and obiosly its all up to you) maybe we should give yahoo a try!
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

#19 {lang:macro__useroffline}   GM8 {lang:icon}

• Nocturnal Wizard
  • Icon

Posted 09 March 2004 - 10:05 PM

Danny Wells,

Go to www.yahoo.com and click the Chat link, or it might be even easier to download Yahoo Messenger, lol. But anyway, create a username, and tell me what it is. That way when I hold a meeting, I can just invite everyone. The only reason I want it to be invite-only is cuz I don't want other people barging in on a private conversation.

Lprince, as for your runescape meeting, please continue by all means. I apologize for my absence ahead of time, but college has me really busy. I've worked my butt off on projects, papers, and studying for 35 hours out of the past 48 hours. So my time is very limited as we are about to be recessed for Spring Break after this week. And even then, I may not have time to do much, for I'm going to work on my car, lol.

As your leader, I'm doing what I can with the time I have, so you must understand that time-management is an important part of my daily life. My fraternity occupies much of my time, too. But don't get me wrong, I'm still finding time for my leadership responsibility--just don't get impatient with me if I'm not as hasty as you'd hope I was. I'm sure you'd be the same way if you were in my position bluetongue.gif. Until then, Salutes!

GM8
user posted image

www.patent-assistant.com

#20 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Danny Wells {lang:icon}

• ^Currently reading^
  • Icon

Posted 10 March 2004 - 06:56 AM

Ok but let's try rs meeting first.

#21 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Danny Wells {lang:icon}

• ^Currently reading^
  • Icon

Post icon  Posted 13 March 2004 - 07:04 PM

Is anyone coming to this meeting??? It's supposed to be now!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users