• {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Knights' Fortress

#31 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:27 AM

Aether enters the fortified town, taking off his goggles.
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

#32 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• I Can't Decide On An Avatar
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (Cspace @ May 4 2008, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The guard facing Xmadole does not seem to believe the story.

"Then where is the package?"

Xmadole pulls out his Mystical Book.

"I have yet to wrap it, it's for studying a old relic, and no-one but me or the person who is reciving it can open the book."

He then folds the book over and places it in his back pocket, which looks FAR too small to be able to fit the book.

#33 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

Remembering that another aphorite was allowed entrance just a few minutes earlier, one guard nods quickly and points toward the town, indicating that Reikin may enter. The guard then turns back toward the shadow elf.

Looking directly into the eyes of the elf with a tense expression, one guard replies, "Shadow elves are known to come from Valeron. You expect us to believe that this book you carry is not for dark purposes? Either you leave the book here, or you will never leave the desert. We cannot afford to have Nemorok's messengers running through our lands."

The other guard turns to another direction away from Maldenar, seeming to be distracted by something.

"Sir! Something approaches!"

The other guard turns quickly to face the approaching entity. It is a wretched being, mostly of bones but with severely rusted armor. The guard swings his halberd and easily fells the entity.

"That was a wight."

"I don't remember any battles taking place here. Where did it come from?"

The guard with the halberd scans the horizon, but sees no more of them.

"Who knows. I don't see any others, so there's probably nothing to worry about."

"I think we should watch for them, or perhaps for anything worse that approaches. Let's stop worrying about these travelers and just allow them to enter."

"Alright, everyone waiting out here can enter. Just don't cause any trouble while you're here.
... And you, with the book. Don't try anything, because few among us have any sympathy for the Valeron. Whether or not you're with them, you're a shadow elf, so expect trouble whenever you're found near Aderon."
Posted Image

#34 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bashae {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:42 PM

Reikin nods towards the guard.

Seeing the chain of events that just happened, Reikin had a feeling he may need some help soon. Despite this, he enters the fortress. Out of sight of the guards, he shifts the shape of the sword into a pistol, into a rifle, into a shotgun and back into a sword again. He had been itching to do that.

#35 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nate {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:44 PM

Maklier enters the fortress and goes off to find a spot to sit down and take a rest.

#36 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Zziggywolf5 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

Ziggy feels slightly uncomfortable about the appearance and removal of the wight, but decides not to express his feelings at the moment. He thanks the guards and enters the fortress.
Ziggy glaces around at the others and tells them a general goodbye before wandering away.

QUOTE (JGJTan @ Jul 17 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I endorse stalking. :thumb:

#37 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

Xmadole walks into the fortress and finds somewhere to relax, feeling slightly nervous about the events that just happened.

#38 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Darkness {lang:icon}

• CHILDREN!
  • Icon
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:23 PM

A figure dressed in a dark brown cloak approached the fortified city, appearing to have pulled the cloak tightly around himself -- perhaps against the wind that was seemingly ever present in this desert. And it was present then as well, it seemed, whipping the ends of the cloak around his ankles and out behind him and creating swirling storms of sand. The hood that was pulled down over his eyes, shrouding his face in darkness save for his mouth and chin, seemed to protect his eyes from the sand.

As he neared the entrance, the dark hood turned towards the fallen body of the wight. The shadows covering his face made it impossible to know what emotions played across his visage. Fear, perhaps? Or maybe surprise? If he had recognized what the wight was, either were possible at seeing such a creature here. But no, if any knew him saw, they would know he regarded the corpse's corpse with only utter calm.

He came before the two guards at the entrance, and the darkness of the hood shifted towards them instead. The man's hands moved up, grasping the edge of the hood, and lowering it down to around his shoulders. This action revealed a handsome face with medium length brown hair, intent blue eyes, and a hard jawline. No longer protected by the hood, the man raised his hand up to block the sand from his eyes. The act had, of course, been to assure the guards that he was not some malevolent creature come to infiltrate their city, but that he was simply a human. That dark hood could have led them to think he was any number of dark creatures -- an undead or a shade especially.

"I greet you, Knights of Aderon," he said in an accent that proclaimed him Aderonian himself. "Forgive me for the imposition, but I seek refuge from what darkness this desert seems to hold in these past days." He glanced significantly at the wight's body, to demonstrate what he meant. "I was traveling across this desert on my way to Aderon when I was assailed by a number of strange creatures. This, along with the strange weather, has convinced me that it would not be wise to camp in the wilderness this night."

“In the valley of hope, there is no winter.”

#39 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:57 AM

Aether found a place near the shade of a tree in the town and sat down to rest. Been on these legs for days, he thought. It appears exploring the desert wasn't such a good idea after all. The tree he was sitting by was near one of the entrances, an Aether was surprised to find two human-like figures, one definite human, and the Elf of the Shadow of which he saw being refused refuge by the Knights, enter the fortress, all at the same time.

He was confused. His logic assumed that something must of happened - an event taking place outside the entrance.
He grinned. "Shame I missed it," he said out loud.
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

#40 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:12 AM

Xmadole takes a look around the town, he noticed there are quite a few travelers here too. "I wonder what's happening, it's kinda weird to see this many visitors here. Oh well, as long as they don't do anything to me I'm quite happy."

He noticed there was one small tree in the area, under it sat what appeared to be some sort of pilot.

"Kinda weird of me to be paying such attention to things..." he sighed.

#41 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:19 AM

There was one thing about this place- it was far too quiet. You'd expect in a town people would at least be wondering about, but there was nobody here except a few travellers like himself. Aether scanned the houses around him and noticed that the doors were open and unlocked. All of them. The town had been evacuated and Aderon took this place as a fortress. He sighed. With all these creatures around, I'd be surprised if they got out alive.

He then realised that the Elf of the Shadow was looking at him. "May I help you?" Aether called cautiously to the elf.
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

#42 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

There was a call from over by the tree, Xmadole looked and saw the pilot. He seemed to be asking if Xmadole needed any help, of course, even if you are a Shadow Elf, someone asking if you need any help is a good welcome.

"Hello. Do you know where there is a place to rest and eat here? I can't see much in this place." He shouted back.

#43 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:31 AM

"Um, no," Aether was still cautious about this mysterious elven fellow. "Sorry, but I don't. I just got here myself."
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

#44 {lang:macro__useroffline}   x.. {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:34 AM

"Uh, sorry, well so did I, I think I might just wait, it looks like somthing interesting is going to happen." He replied.

#45 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin {lang:icon}

• Metal Gear enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:40 AM

Aether nodded and continued to rest. I mean, what else could he do?
(wyv btw)
Posted Image

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users