CurvedSpace Forums: Chaz P K showing off his giving - CurvedSpace Forums

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Chaz P K showing off his giving I think Chaz is trying to get some attention again.

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   dokimos0rg {lang:icon}

• Visionary Founder of UFF
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:19 AM

Chaz P K tries hard to find out how he can be of good and how he can find his place and have fun in a clan. I do not condemn that at all.

Unfortunately, finding out what he is good at can be hard. I think everyone deserves a chance but Chaz is trying too hard and gets too angry at everyone when things don't go his way.

Topic spamming is an abuse of this forum. All that Chaz posted would have done better as one topic.
user posted imageuser posted image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   kilobite0 {lang:icon}

• TøÑGå_TØWñ™....©
  • Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:27 AM

i agree, chaz lost popularity, now he's trying to get it back

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bodom {lang:icon}

• Echliurn
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:45 PM

lol for once i think the same thing as doki

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Baseballl {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:35 PM

How does singling out and posting about a member help the situation? You said when you first came here you had values and respect, but doing this makes you no more than an idiot. Nobody gives a damn about your opinion, I certainly don't, so why try to bring down a fellow member just because you supposedly wield the influence to do so?

All it takes is a simple PM, but it isn't that easy for you Doki is it? You'd much rather show your "importance" and insult your own member of your garden rather than solve the problem in the correct manner.
Alex

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Global Moderator

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:48 PM

While you're entitled to your opinion Base, I think you realise that expressing it in this manner is only going to make the situation worse. If we truly do want to come to an understanding then interfering in topics unprompted to insult Doki is not the way to reach this.

I don't really see how posting a topic such as this would do anything but make Chaz feel worse about how things are going for him, but it's certainly not worth getting into an argument over. I'm leaving it here because I feel moderation to be a last resort, I hope people can be mature enough not to respond to Base and force my hand.

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   frylock9 {lang:icon}

• Visionary leader of the uff
  • Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:10 PM

doki ty for the warning bout him sucking up to our leaders by example. i am not easly won over by good deeds any way take more than i am nice to u once so i want something in return. headbang.gif
IPB Image

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   dokimos0rg {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:51 PM

Chaz knows that if he will continually embrase UFF values then he will be received. He needs to learn that he has wayward tendencies. It is not pleasant for him to learn about himself as such, but for his sake and ours he has been corrected as he should be.

If he is willing to learn, he can turn around about his ways. We've tolerated him in the past about some things and we still tolerate him even more now. He needs to understand that our tolerance is not a licence for him to be abusive.

This post has been edited by dokimos0rg: 14 June 2006 - 02:56 PM

#8 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Fredie21 {lang:icon}

• ME, Im in Centra now
  • Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:59 PM

Actually Miami man chaz is hated by everyone all of us could of posted this and you would still be on us miami but i dont mean to sound like i am mad at you but No one likes him and doki is only expessing a thought that every one hre agrees with.

#9 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Baseballl {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:05 PM

I understand, but openly putting down someone like that isn't the best way to handle it. A private message or an instant message would work better so he would understand what he is doing wrong. Believe it or not, many others are just like him in some way or another, but nobody says anything in the open. If you want to have conrol of your garden and gain the respect of the members, you need to handle it much better. He might not know any better as many members don't after joining recently.

And Goto, I don't give a damn what you think. Also, don't threaten me with mod powers, I do believe Cspace said people don't like that. That whole "I'm better than you" thing just doesn't fly here. grnwink.gif
Alex

#10 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nate {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:07 PM

Omgz chaz leik ftw!

#11 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Fredie21 {lang:icon}

• ME, Im in Centra now
  • Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:15 PM

Chaz is not a member of uff he is trying to become but after he lied hacked and even made a clan and made us the enemy of his clan he is a traitor and is to late for him he is not a member anymore

#12 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nate {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:16 PM

Chaz owns LOLOLOLOL!

#13 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Chaz P K {lang:icon}

• 0wn4g3 pl0x
  • Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:25 PM

lmao. everyone cept star and cspace apperently hates UFF. im not mentioning the person who sed it to me though....

also doki, you rely think i care. if i was doin it for uff i wudnt hav posted in general discussion

Power Through Wisdom, Saradomin

#14 {lang:macro__useroffline}   dokimos0rg {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:41 PM

My rights are quite limited in SeeD. I am not a forum admin to ban Chaz P K for his abuses. I could just simply ask to have him banned but reproving him so that he might learn not to curse and turn his back on his friends was in order. We do have ways we are accustomed to in UFF in dealing with our internal matters.

We who are of UFF are SeeDs and emphaticly so. For many of us, we have no other clan. For those who criticize us, they generally have other clans to which they apparently have a primary loyalty to before SeeD.

If UFF politics is not popular within SeeD, it is not due to that we are un-SeeD, but due to that others who have other agendas external to that of SeeD. Our UFF values were well known before we joined in with SeeD and were deemed agreeable.

SeeD permits multiclanning but UFF does not value such. Everyone is entitled. As for UFF, we have a movement to which we recognize who is in and who is not. We have the full right to express this.

UFF didn't start the fire. The criticism of lower-levels fanned the fire. The more we are criticized, the more the fire grows. We, therefore, cannot and will not be defeated.

What is going on is persecution against the UFF being manifested by flames and criticisms against myself, its founder. Yet, I am not alone in this stand. I recommend to the critics to UFF that they get used to that there exists new politics in Runescape which they will not be able to stop. No matter what happens, the united movement for Runescape Freedom will continue.

This is about freedom of speech and freedoms in Runescape. Let everyone who stands for freedom stand fast and speak out. This is not about winning a popularity contest but about the liberation of Runescape.

This post has been edited by dokimos0rg: 14 June 2006 - 03:42 PM

#15 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Chaz P K {lang:icon}

• 0wn4g3 pl0x
  • Icon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:45 PM

yes and as you hav stated, im alredy 67% through my warnings. one more and im suspended. but you know wat? im following the UFF values through freedom of speech. you dont even no ur own values do you doki?

and as for multi clanning. most members in UFF are multi clanning...

This post has been edited by Chaz P K: 14 June 2006 - 03:46 PM

Power Through Wisdom, Saradomin

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users