• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Imperium of Man Warhammer 40,000 RP

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nate {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:46 PM

Ooc: Alright, for now I'm gonna let the first two interested people participate in this to see if I even make it go anywhere, and if I keep it going I'll let a few more people in every once in awhile, hopefully it will be enjoyable, here we go for an adventure in the world of Warhammer.

It is quite a special day for you in the Imperium for that you after many a year as a child have grown of age to be enlisted into the mighty forces of the Imperial guard and serve the most powerful God Emperor. Your family is proudly seeing you off while you board the transport vehicle headed to the recruiting station for the Imperial guard. As you are riding in the vehicle, you begin day dreaming of the wondrous battles that you inevitably will be fighting in in the name of the God Emperor and the Imperium. As you arrive at the station and walk up to the Imperial Guard Sargent sitting at a table with a few Imperial guard around him, He looks up and starts thinking "Dammit, will these masses of grunts ever end?" but quickly stops and says "Alright, here's some forms you'll need to sign before you can go ahead and get your uniform and other equipment, just tell me when you're done and I'll give you further instructions".

You walk over to the barracks and inside laying on some tables are standard issue military suits and aisles of standard Assault Rifles, Grenade Launchers and Las rifles.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users