• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

Item scammer JS111

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Spikeout {lang:icon}

• Tired
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 29 December 2004 - 07:24 AM

yeah js111 tried to scam me. i was buying rune large for 20k. i knew it was too good of a deal for it not to be a scam so i watched my screen, when i got into the 2nd trade screen he changed rune to adamnite large.

i reported him for scamming and idk if this is proof cuz i didnt get to catch the part were i say "uve been reported in name of seed etc." too many ppl talking

user posted image

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Post icon  Posted 29 December 2004 - 04:32 PM

Great job thumb.gif

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pureblade {lang:icon}

• min ære er mitt liv
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 29 December 2004 - 07:24 PM

I reported someone for scamming noobs, he tried to scam me. He told me that he would give me his character because he didn't want it anymore. Then he told me to to a trust game where i traded my stuff to him. I went along with it till i had proof and could report him, but i dont know how to take screen shots so i dont have proof for emblem sad.gif
Darkstorm Character Profiles:
Neolumin Animate
Cacodaemon Hemoian

#4 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ur nitmare {lang:icon}

• the mighty PKing God...
  • Icon

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:07 PM

lol u no whats the funny thing? those ppl cant be banned in rulz of trading the opponent shows his offer and u show urs if u accept 2x means uve seen what he is offerring and dont report those kinda of ppl if they report u back for "reporting with no reason" chances are that U will be banned Flush.gif i no it suacks but Jagex cant possibly record all trades in RS and check each one...

o and i dont think any1 will sell u for 20k u can high alch it for 19k and no sweat selling ( i high alch or sell with full sets) put the price 25k thumb.gif
[i2eal 3vil] [82/85 range]
user posted image

user posted image
click on the pic for a pure clan site
join here if u have a pure! pure clan 4ever

#5 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ur nitmare {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE(dhamon @ Dec 29 2004, 07:24 PM)
I reported someone for scamming noobs, he tried to scam me. He told me that he would give me his character because he didn't want it anymore. Then he told me to to a trust game where i traded my stuff to him. I went along with it till i had proof and could report him, but i dont know how to take screen shots so i dont have proof for emblem  sad.gif
{lang:macro__view_post}

also a good scam lol this one u can report ppl becuz i think Jagex records the public taking history if they say "gimme full rune and i will give u my character "report em right away, they wil be warned or banned of they had enuf warnings

i've seen a better one lol - " i am moving and in new house i wil have no internet, so i am giving my character away to a trustworthy person" every1 is like" i am trustfull!" so he says"I can know that ur trustfull if u gimme something whoever gives best item wins and gets my character with 99 mining and 98 smithing" (((dam big liar didnt even have mining and smithing in high scores))) so he got like 5 rune items from stupid ppl that beived him i reported him and aso asked 2 ppl there to report him becuz they were smart enuf not to belive him

remember ppl, runescape is for fun not for trying to be rich and better then any1 else, and lets keep the game clean
user posted image

user posted image

#6 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Spikeout {lang:icon}

• Tired
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE(ur nitmare @ Dec 29 2004, 03:07 PM)
o and i dont think any1 will sell u for 20k u can high alch it for 19k and no sweat selling ( i high alch or sell with full sets) put the price 25k  thumb.gif
{lang:macro__view_post}

lol ya i no but he was offering bluetongue.gif

#7 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ur nitmare {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:37 PM

o... well that is TOOO ibvious unles u can smith em and u have 1k rune bars to smith and nothing else to do but smith and sell for 50% of price bluetongue.gif

any1 who sells like 30-50% less then a price is an bovious scammer... they usually have items in notes becuz its harder to see what item it is (for example mith and rune)
user posted image

user posted image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users