• You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

This forum should be moved...

#1 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Nuu™™ {lang:icon}

• OGFEWSWCSWOCSUUPOTOFTW
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:55 AM

...it does not specifically refer to Runescape, so why is it in the Runescape faction forum? Wouldn't it be better to move it out into the Arbiter's Order forum?
I have trademarked the symbol: '™'. You fail at display names.

^ Thanks to Nazy for the... thingy ^

Things which you should look at:

SKoA - http://skoa.cspacezone.com/ , if you have any Age of Empires games.

The DS Garden Festival Minigame - Link , whether you play DStorm or not.

The Most Mysterious SSSS - Link For people who don't care about...things.

Like LEGO? Play Blockland!

I may be an Arbiter, but I'll always be a SeeDy little man.™™

#2 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Goto {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Global Moderator
  • Location:Meep! Cspace dropped the max characters to 100! *stab*

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:07 AM

Hmm... I guess since this relates to 'SeeD' and the RS Faction is now the only part to be using that name, he wanted to try to keep some links between the two by having it here. Plus when it talks about pre-Arbiter members I think it's mostly meant to refer to when we were just a RS clan, so there's somewhat of a reason for it to be here I guess.

#3 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator
  • Location:Meep! Cspace dropped the max characters to 100! *stab*

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:47 AM

While we don't all play Runescape anymore, almost all of us once belonged to this Faction (or SeeD when we only existed in Runescape). It's where our guild came from. After we expanded, my mistake of using the same name everywhere caused a lot of our organization to blur... There was a ton of confusion over aspects such as the "SeeD Inn", our RS-centered ranks being seen as inter-faction, among other misconceptions. Those who left Runescape lost interest in the Runescape Faction, but kept a lot of the same ideas going. As such, a lot of us don't really know what in SeeD was related to Runescape and what wasn't...

Now with the recent changes, I figured that everything related to SeeD should be in the same place. This specific forum is for all who once considered themselves SeeDs, and does not require activity in Runescape to be active here. Those around during this time can consider themselves honorary members of SeeD, despite present activity in other games. It's all for nostalgia and keeping our identity going, and indirectly an attempt to finally end all confusion and allow us to see the guild we used to know. As we move forward with the Arbiters, we can look back at SeeD and discuss with other members (both new and old) what we were always about. Here we can keep the identity going, and there is no truer identity than the one we were always meant to have... The one most of us had in common at one time, and the one that kept us moving for the majority of our existence.

What better place than to consolidate all that is SeeD into a guild that resembles its old self, with a place for its older members to discuss the guild it was and the guild it can still become? Not to mention, the vast majority of content that can be discussed had roots in Runescape, if not being taken from our existence in Runescape altogether.

It would either be here in its natural place, or in the open where it wouldn't really make sense at any time except right now. We should try not to continue the blur when this whole change was intended to clarify our guild for everyone. I realize that it seems odd today, but all that is happening today is in preparation for tomorrow.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users