RS Sith wishes to ally with seeD alliance

#31 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cspace {lang:icon}

• Previously Cspace
  • Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Administrator

Posted 08 April 2005 - 03:04 AM

I think we're about to see another galactic civil war, hehe. Use of the Falcon and my mean piloting skills will go to the highest bidder. This thing can travel across the internet at 7 gigabits (I wish). grnwink.gif

On a more serious note I guess, we don't have anything against either clan. If you wish we can help settle these hostilities and whatnot, these things often come up over the most trivial of matters but can be a real pickle to end (believe me, we've been through this many times before, lol...). It is refreshing to see another active clan that actually values peace somewhat. bandit.gif

SeeD would be glad to assist with this, and if the conflict can calm down a bit we'll be glad to ally with you as well. As Base said we don't really wish to have fighting on our board, but if all parties involved would like to discuss this rationally be my guest. That's partly what this forum is for anyway. Suave_anim.gif

Hope that some kind of agreement can be reached, I'm sure that we all could benefit from an alliance if implemented properly.
Posted Image

#32 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Jedi Luke {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 08 April 2005 - 04:32 AM

If you value peace over war, then why did you decide to war us? I am willing to sign a truce with you anytime, and have made that quite clear. So has Zigorkhan, as expressed in this post from our forum:

ZIGORKHAN: "I will never get them... he always talks about his war and how he "Defeated", and then talks about how he learned about us confesing it behind closed doors... yet we didn't... Infact... there's absolutly no question who won... The Jedi... When he start bragging to me on Runescape, I asked him who these three members who supposibly killed Red and Crono... after waiting about 10 mins, he gave me 3 names...I looked them up on the high scores... Do not appear on the high scores... So ether they don't exist... or they are below lvl 30... assuming he didn't lie to me. How the hell do three people below lvl 30 kill red and crono? They wouldn't even have been able to attack ether of them that deep in the wildy...
Then he goes on his. "We only what Peace with the Jedi..." You know.. all he has to do to get peace is ask... After all, we already beat him. What do we care if we waste him and his band again... But then again, he doesn't want peace, he wants war."

To all of my old friends at SeeD, I apologize for the way things have transpired. This is not the first innocent forum to be turned into a battleground for our petty feud. Please, in honor for our alliance long lost, do not take up the side of the Jedi enemy. When this is situated, we may begin our alliance anew in the years of peace to follow.

Cspace also speaks of peaceful resolution. I am willing to cooperate if so is this nemesis.

This post has been edited by Jedi Luke: 08 April 2005 - 04:43 AM

#33 {lang:macro__useroffline}   ©allum {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_blog}
  • Group: Member

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:34 AM

+1+
Posted Image

#34 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Katosan430 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 08 April 2005 - 10:56 AM

damit, i must fulfil my word to SeeD that i wont continue to bicker over who won on these fourmus, that will be discussed between jedi and sith, now then, not to make a heated argument but umm, you kinda warned luke to not drag seeD away from making alliances with another clan such as mine, and yet he persists at it, not to lambast them, but that is not a very respectful leader, true our two clans are bitter arch-enemies, the rs sith and the rs jedi, but i see know reason for a clan to drag another clan away from an alliance, i am trying to negotiate a 7-month period of peace between all clans, i would have thought that the jedi would value peace being that is what their "code" is supposedly on, harmony in runescape, peaceful co-existence. However if they wanted peace, they would have accepted my idea as you SeeD have for a peace plan with all known clans....yes? arent i right, partly..... icon_worship.gif

#35 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Katosan430 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 08 April 2005 - 10:58 AM

Oh, also, he obviously didnt write in the names right, catbob 111, froggy 1, killer jr #2.

This post has been edited by Better Alive: 08 April 2005 - 11:10 AM

#36 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Jedi Luke {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:51 AM

You are trying to negotiate a seven month truce? Then by all means, try telling us about it. What frustrates me is that I know you are not of peaceful nature; it is blatantly obvious after a quick examination of your codes, your values, your actions, and the very foundations your clan sits upon. The war was the not the point I wished to stress in that post; it was the part about making peace. We are willing to throw the war away forever. Heck, we didn't even want a war until you decided to needle us and take our members. If you would give your clan a constructive goal, rather than simply "destroy the jedi muahahahahha (and othersuch fun pull-string phrases)" then we would be fine with letting you go. Call it off, and we will. What interests me about the situation at SeeD is that your alliance with them was to be a tactical maneuver only; take away our strongest listed ally to discourage us. Now, you are in a situation where you must feign a desire for peace to accomplish an advancment in war. If they knew you, Better Alive, you know how repulsed they would be.

Yes, by all means I wish to disrupt your attempted alliance with SeeD. I've been suspicious of how you gain following, and your alter-ego playing here (and at your trial on april 22nd) is clearly the only way you can advance. The Jedi are a clan based on peace. SeeD was once our ally before. My intervention is understandable. You suddenley decided to raise hell and start a fight. Now, you are attempting to ally with old friends fo mine. IT is not something I can stand by and watch, nor should I. And nor will I.

#37 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cronocrimsoa {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 08 April 2005 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE(Better Alive @ Apr 8 2005, 04:58 AM)
Oh, also, he obviously didnt write in the names right, catbob 111, froggy 1, killer jr #2.
{lang:macro__view_post}

Eh well not that i'm tring to start anything but as i have justed looked those people up......eh well levels don't match those that killed me with only the killer guy being on the highscore. But if they did give me an exact to list of what i droped as to those noobs of yours it would have been an ok drop. O yeah better i know exctly what i had. Photographic memory.

#38 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Phorgot {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 08 April 2005 - 04:27 PM

you know what... SeeD and the people in it seem to not care who we're allies with, we just go with the flow Flush.gif

#39 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 08 April 2005 - 08:33 PM

Heh, as Cspace said, we'd be glad to help you two rival clans at least come to some sort of agreement... bluetongue.gif I have met both Better Alive and Luke, and I hate to see fighting between their two clans (y'know, like in school, two of your friends are fighting and you're stuck watching) X_x

If your clans are both into showing you are up to making peace, then lets try to talk this out. The talk about that war isn't going to get anywhere, lol, obviously no one wants to let it go.

#40 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Mobster101 {lang:icon}

• C=B
  • Icon

Posted 08 April 2005 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE(Baseballl @ Apr 4 2005, 04:26 PM)
Please excuse the behavior of these lucky members who aren't still banned. If you would still like an alliance, I'm hoping you do, please PM me or reply here. Don't let these immature kids speak for the clan, I'm sure you have seen these problems before.

Thanks for the proposal and I'm sure after we speak we will be allies. Feel free to check out the Events forum and attend any events or contests to get to know us thumb.gif

Baseballl
Elite General & Chief Diplomat
{lang:macro__view_post}

pwnage.........
Cliff=Bumgardner

#41 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pureblade {lang:icon}

• min ære er mitt liv
  • Icon

Posted 08 April 2005 - 10:21 PM

Alright, here is my proposal. Lets hear about the seven month peace agreement, stop the fighting over the forums, and also help unite old and new alliances with both clans. SeeD would be glad to settle any disputes between the clans as long as there is no fighting. Like star said, talking about a war where no one in SeeD knows what happened, and with both sides having two stories, isn't helping anyone. So lets try and shift the subject to a brighter subject, and hear about this peace agreement. deal.gif grnwink.gif
Darkstorm Character Profiles:
Neolumin Animate
Cacodaemon Hemoian

#42 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Jedi Luke {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:36 PM

I'm willing to let it go. But Better Alive has built an entire clan around destroying us (and for no plausible reason), and I do not think he will so lightly surrendur his only cause. If he agrees to total peace, I'll let it go. So what say you, Better Alive?

This post has been edited by Jedi Luke: 08 April 2005 - 11:36 PM

#43 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Katosan430 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:58 AM

The 7-month period of peace, an armisitice, a grand alliance of any and all clan who wishes to join and sign the pact or agree to it. There would be a peace-and harmony among all people who play, and not just the high level clans, low-level and starting out clans as well. There would be no wars between the affiliated clans, except for peaceful trade, talk, fun events etc. between the clans, and the clans would help eachother out intimes of trouble.

#44 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pureblade {lang:icon}

• min ære er mitt liv
  • Icon

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:16 AM

It sounds good to me, as long as everyone holds to that agreement. It is good that both clans might be coming to peace, and hopefully it will continue to be this way for the whole seven month period. grnwink.gif
Darkstorm Character Profiles:
Neolumin Animate
Cacodaemon Hemoian

#45 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Katosan430 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:57 AM

Anyone that opposes such a grand pact would be surely evil, and would have to be "diplomaticaly approached" into joining the pact.

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users