Posted 05 April 2005 - 04:10 PM

Isnt it Jedi not Jed?

And gar to much star wars

#17 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pureblade {lang:icon}

• min ære er mitt liv
  • Icon
  • Group: New Member

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:58 PM

I would like to say this....and I'm pretty sure that most will agree...winning that 'war' will probably have no affect on whether or not there will be an alliance.

So there is really no reason to get into an argument about it... grnwink.gif
Darkstorm Character Profiles:
Neolumin Animate
Cacodaemon Hemoian

#18 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cronocrimsoa {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 05 April 2005 - 09:59 PM

Dhamon i could care less that if better has a war win or not or if you adcept him as an ally. What i do care about is him liing about having a war win over us when he was the first to leave the battle. An hour and half after the skirmish as to the fact it was not preplanned is cannot truly be considered a war, better said he and other "sith" returned and wiped out the remaining jedi. I know for a fact that there were non left when me and Red left the feild. As to his allied clan he now speaks of at that time they where a maruding clan that "interfered" in his war. As more facts surface his story is ever changign to compensate so that in his twisted dream world he won. Better Alive cannot adcept the fact that he lost, he made all these preparation to destroy us yet we still won with less than half our clan. He lost because he lacks the leadership skills requireed to run a clan. To better explain better alive here is a post on our forums that describes him from what he has told us of himself:

http://rsjedi.proboa...&num=1111273444

this post was made back in mid march and explains better alive quite well. And i do not come here to argue just to point out fact. i am sorry for any inconveience this might have on SeeD. You are a respected clan of rs, and for that i congradulat eyou one your 3+ years of existance, as i have seen not many clans last over a 6 month period and i wish you well on another 3 years of existance.

#19 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Phorgot {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:24 PM

... it seems like i started the whole 'war' thing... so i'm very sorry

#20 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Star Jedi {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • {lang:view_gallery}
  • Group: Community Admin

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(Better Alive @ Apr 5 2005, 07:15 AM)
Oh hey star jedi, remember a few days ago last month sometime i tried to recruit you, i came across you near barbarian village lol, i didnt know at the time you were a member of SeeD until now.
{lang:macro__view_post}

Yes, lol, nice to see you again bluetongue.gif I knew I had seen you from somewhere.

Anyways, I'm sorry you two (Crono, Better Alive), but we know nothing about what has been going on between your clans. There is no way for me to be able to find truth in what both of you have said, same with the talk about the war between you two, because to me it's a bunch of "They did this or that," without any end. I did see there was some framing by someone going on at the Lava Dragon's Forums, though, something I do not see as very respectable..

I would really rather remian neutral between you two, unless things can be sorted out. I'd rather not have SeeD caught up in this mess when we know nothing much about it.

#21 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cronocrimsoa {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:50 AM

Sir Star Jedi, i think you misunderstand me i do not wish to seek an alliance with SeeD nor does my clan i beleive though your clan name does appear in our alliance list as to why we are tring to figure that out, as there is no menjion of it within the archived baords of your site and we do not know who posted it on the alliance list nor why, hopefulyl by next meeting we'll figure that mystery out, as for why i am here it is tomerely point out the lies better has said. And to point out the kind of person you are alling yourself to. And the one impersonating me on the lava dragons forum is Better Alive in one of his failed attempts to soil my reputation within my clan while we are having our elections for council. He has even gone as far as to place a measly 40k bounty on my head on his old fourms.

i only wih to inform your clan, SeeD, of the person that they are allying themselves to. I doubt if you knew better alive like i do you would not wish to ally with somone of as low a calibur as him.

#22 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pureblade {lang:icon}

• min ære er mitt liv
  • Icon

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:11 AM

I agree with star....there are two different sides to this story, and without being there we dont know what really happened. We appreciate the information crono, but it is baseballs decision to form alliances (atleast thats what I think icon_sweatdrop.gif ).
Neolumin Animate
Cacodaemon Hemoian

#23 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Cronocrimsoa {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:21 AM

Well spoken sir dhamon, i will no longer post infor on better alive, i'll leave your leader or leaders to deside better's fate as i do not wish further clutter up yalls wonderful boards( built in spell checker is sweet though i don't use it).

#24 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Katosan430 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 06 April 2005 - 03:08 AM

Forgive me for this post of which i am about to write: I never ment to make the clan war between the rs jedi and the rs sith esculate into other respectable clans forums or any clan forums, however, cronocrimsoa doesnt know me truly, therefor he does not know much of how i REALLY AM. I will let the bid for an alliance or neutrality rest on Baseball as he seems to be the main diplomat. However cronocrimsoa and some jeds are a little crazy.gif well anyway, i do hope for a peaceful resolution to this, and i know that the jeds behind--the scenes admitted defeat, i will not continue to post any more posts that have to do with the jedi, i dont even know how cronocrimsoa got tipped off about my bid for an alliance with SeeD, he must have a spy or someone in my clan tipped him off. ROOOOOCK OOOOOOOOON! headbang.gif

#25 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Bodom {lang:icon}

• Echliurn
  • Icon
  • Group: Member

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:14 PM

thumb.gif Stars a girl

#26 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pureblade {lang:icon}

• min ære er mitt liv
  • Icon

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:22 PM

Well ech...thats debatable...you see, long ago... Suave_anim.gif

....and then star says...oh you wont believe this...she says, "Im not a girl!"

lol10.gif lol10.gif lol10.gif lol10.gif lol10.gif

Whew...good times, good times... biglaugh.gif
Neolumin Animate
Cacodaemon Hemoian

#27 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Baseballl {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:33 PM

I don't have a problem with allowing the alliance, but I would say that this conflict should be resolved first. We don't need two clans fighting on our boards, lol grnwink.gif

Anyone and everyone can be an ally of SeeD if they are against rule breaking and like to have fun, so just clean up this little fight and I'm sure this would go through. Feel free to attend our events and get to know us thumb.gif
Alex

#28 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Baseballl {lang:icon}

• Icon
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 April 2005 - 09:51 PM

Sorry, we can't ally with a clan that goes to boards and insults enemy clans and convinces others not to ally with them. It doesn't make your clan very respectful...

Like I said, anyone can be our ally if I see that this gets resolved. If another "fighting" post is posted, I'll just close this and take our diplomatic talks to their forum thumb.gif
Alex

#29 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Pureblade {lang:icon}

• min ære er mitt liv
  • Icon

Posted 07 April 2005 - 09:54 PM

Thanks baseball. If were going to talk about alliances, lets not bring up the fighting. grnwink.gif
Neolumin Animate
Cacodaemon Hemoian

#30 {lang:macro__useroffline}   Katosan430 {lang:icon}

• Icon

Posted 08 April 2005 - 02:17 AM

Greetings once again SeeD members, as though i really to protest to their "claims" of their victory, at your request of which i shall honor to not bring up the clan war into your forums. One thing i would like to say, rssith.tk isnt a mockery, some clan member built the site, i didnt make the site. Now then, i would like an alliance if possible. I think we can all agree, that nearly anyone good-kind hearted person values peace-over-war, yes? we are all agreed? i believe so, and i do agree that posting disrespectful, untrue lambasting of a clan is not very good, and a good-kind-hearted person wouldnt post such bad remarks to another clan, yes? I am not the monster here that some others would just love to portray me as, i value peace more then war.....and i agree with many of SeeD's great values of morals, i like how SeeD protects the innocent and smites the evil. ShiftyEyes_anim.gif i think a 7-month peace of all clans if possible can be achieved, and if possible i would like to have SeeD help me in making a pact, a grand covenant of 7-months of peace and prosperity among ALL CLANS if possible. TheSmile.gif biglaugh.gif

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • {lang:pm_locked} This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users